The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Would you guys use a gamestop delivery service ? $5 a month

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you guys use a gamestop delivery service ? $5 a month

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#1
Would you guys use a gamestop delivery service ? $5 a month

-Pay the game off before release date
-Get a automated call or text telling you they are on their way
- guaranteed delivery by 12 pm

would you guys use it? What would you change if anything

Personally I would
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 - Sony damaged the industry by making gamers believe that 1080p is the only way to enjoy games. Story And Gameplay??. Sony won't allow it

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
2 years ago#2
Not humanly possible to do that for only 5 a month, you'd be looking at 50-60 a month for something like that, minimum. Probably more even, that's an extremely premium service that requires a fair amount of man hours, vehicles, gas costs, insurance, etc etc.

Especially if there was a guaranteed delivery time.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#3
RyuuHou25 posted...
Not humanly possible to do that for only 5 a month, you'd be looking at 50-60 a month for something like that, minimum. Probably more even, that's an extremely premium service that requires a fair amount of man hours, vehicles, gas costs, insurance, etc etc.

Especially if there was a guaranteed delivery time.

yeah I guess you're right I just figured it would be really cheap if they had a lot of people sign up for It
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 - Sony damaged the industry by making gamers believe that 1080p is the only way to enjoy games. Story And Gameplay??. Sony won't allow it

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#4
If I was afraid of leaving my house I would just by digital.

Or order from Amazon.
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
2 years ago#5
I dont think Id use it... I would much rather just hit up walmart in the morning. Or download it!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you guys use a gamestop delivery service ? $5 a month

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived