The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Digital Downloads help tips please?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Downloads help tips please?

User Info: MrSimpson79

MrSimpson79
3 years ago#1
Hey guys,

Anyone know of a decent cheap uk based site for up to date prices on Xbox one digital downloads?

I am having a chilled weekend and cannot be asked to go out shopping.

Wanna purchase Ryse and a few others but am not looking to spend £50 on it as its £20-£30 second hand which is cool.

Are there good uk sites for legal download codes as the store online prices are a joke.

How you all getting on anyway? I got the Xbox one the week it was released and to be honest I very rarely use it. I was a 360 fan and played it a good 2-3 hours a day without fail but just cannot get the same passion for the Xbox one.

TitanFall in my opinion is not a console leader. I fell for the trap and purchased this game and to me Gears 1 has better game play on the xbox one. Sure looks like it was made the same year ha. I just expected so much more you with me? I was expecting buildings coming down (BF) I was expecting serious explosions of violence and joy. Instead I feel like I am playing COD from 2007 with robots.

Anyway people I play FIFA thats it. Anything else you lot are playing thats addictive as hell? Something I can sit on for hours campaign or online?

I wanna love this console man but im really struggling with it.

Also the Kinect on Fifa does this only work in certain game types? I play lots of 1v1 seasons with mates and it does not seem to work.

Thanks all and happy gaming !

Gerbil_Stuffa if you wanna add me up !

(Please post links to digital downloads as I wanna get on it now !)

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
3 years ago#2
Is it that hard to just go to the Xbox Store?

MrSimpson79
3 years ago#3
Did you read what I just said?

Xbox store online Ryse is £50

Digital etc you can get it for about £20-£30 so why would I buy 1 game when I get 2 for that price?

Anyway thanks for nothing ha great input !

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#4
So you want to pay used game prices for digital versions of games?
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.

User Info: nb003_99

nb003_99
3 years ago#5
Protip:
Never piss into the wind while standing in the back of a pickup truck.
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji

MrSimpson79
3 years ago#6
Oh for goodness sake why has this forum got to be so much work ?

Do any of you know online digital stores yes or no?

This is why this forum sucks out. You ask a damn question and get talk about ANYTHING but that damn subject matter.

Yes Ryse was on digital sale about a month ago online for £30 so I wanna know where I can purchase it.

I just seen two sites selling for £34 digitally. Thats all I am asking you lot damn it. Not what colour do you like, What you have for breakfast.

Useless lot !

MrSimpson79
3 years ago#7
Boom just bought off Ebay code for £17.

Cool I don't need to ask for pointless help on here again. Waste

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#8
MrSimpson79 posted...

This is why this forum sucks out. You ask a damn question and get talk about ANYTHING but that damn subject matter.

Yes Ryse was on digital sale about a month ago online for £30 so I wanna know where I can purchase it.

I just seen two sites selling for £34 digitally. Thats all I am asking you lot damn it. Not what colour do you like, What you have for breakfast.

Useless lot !

So we're useless because we can't find you a way to purchase a game on XBL from a third party store for less than the game sells for on XBL?

You think you could find me a site that would sell me $20 bills for $10 each?
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.

User Info: nb003_99

nb003_99
3 years ago#9
MrSimpson79 posted...

Useless lot !

So, it was a trick question? Sounds like you know where to buy it...on sale.
Biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji

MrSimpson79
3 years ago#10
Cammy all I asked was does anyone know of any digital stores?

Simple aint it ? Why do people have to chat so much S*** man. You just said something thats completely irrelevant and non helpful.

I asked a simple question. Yes or no, Aint hard is it ?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Digital Downloads help tips please?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived