What's coming down the pike?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's coming down the pike?

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
3 years ago#1
I'm looking for a reason to justify the purchase of an XBone.

So far I would probably buy Forza, Ryse, and Below. Sunset Overdrive and Crimson Dragon are "maybes".

So what true exclusives, other than Halo, can we look forward to? I already own a PC and a PS4 so I didn't know if there were any cool lesser-known exclusives coming up.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

Monkeymage
3 years ago#2
Oh, and Dead Rising 3 is a maybe as well.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
3 years ago#3
I think you answered your question.
Hatred outlives the hateful.

Monkeymage
3 years ago#4
Bump for actual answers

User Info: Ironman06

Ironman06
3 years ago#5
I guess we'll have to wait for E3. I'd put money on a fable game. Also, Killer instinct is a lot of fun.
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's coming down the pike?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived