Halo 1 - 4 HD vs Halo 2 Anniversary/Remake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo 1 - 4 HD vs Halo 2 Anniversary/Remake

User Info: BoomerHelll

BoomerHelll
3 years ago#1
you get 4 games for one price but no remakes for xbox one....or halo 2 anniversary complete with updated graphics and complete multiplayer but just that game. which one would you choose?

User Info: sdchi

sdchi
3 years ago#2
Halo 2 Anniversary, no question about it.

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 years ago#3
It depends. The one thing that has me confused about this proposed Halo 1-4 HD Xbox One port is, how are the games exactly going to be handled?

Is it just going to be Halo: CE Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 all buffed up a bit to be on the Xbox One? And then a brand new Halo 2 Anniversary included in the package? If that's the case, then I guess I'd take this, since it has all four games instead of just Halo 2.

Or are they just going to be rushed, cheap remasters? If the Halo 2 of the entire bundle is going to be dumbed down (like say, not necessarily a brand new remake like CE Anniversary), then I'd rather have the actual Halo 2 Anniversary remake.

I already own CE Anniversary and Halo 3 and 4 on the Xbox 360. So those games are not as important for me to own on the Xbox One. I do, however, really want my Halo 2 Anniversary. It's my favorite Halo game, and one of my favorite games of all time.

So whichever one that would have the better Halo 2, I would want.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
3 years ago#4
Halo 2 Anniversary. I own all 3 Xbox consoles and multiple copies of every game in the series, so I can go back and play them whenever I want, but getting Halo 2 with updated visuals and terminals would be something new and exciting to entertain myself (plus I look forward to all of the Halo babies that started the series at Halo 3 or Reach struggling to beat Halo 2 on Legendary. They're gonna get wrecked.)

User Info: SupaflyGibson

SupaflyGibson
3 years ago#5
Halo 2 with multiplayer of course. Still have my 360 so can play the others whenever I want.
gt: For Spartaa

User Info: lunchbox2042

lunchbox2042
3 years ago#6
I'd rather have a complete Halo 2 remake with multiplayer as opposed to 4 single player campaigns.

User Info: GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX
3 years ago#7
i doubt we get the halo collection AND halo 2 anniversary. Chances are halo 1 will be a port of Halo:CE anniversary and the rest will just be upgraded HD textures or whatever. But I don't see us getting 2 forms of Halo 2 on the Xbox One.
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
3DS Friend Code: 1246-8886-3851 (Bravely Default currently)

User Info: KumkeWx

KumkeWx
3 years ago#8
sdchi posted...
Halo 2 Anniversary, no question about it.
The Annoying poster

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
3 years ago#9
Uhh, the Halo 1 - 4 HD would have Halo 2 in it. Anniversary would not be a remake, it'd be a remaster. Which is what Halos 1 through 3 would be in it's real.
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo 1 - 4 HD vs Halo 2 Anniversary/Remake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived