What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?

User Info: Vmode

Vmode
3 years ago#1
I pretty much got what I wanted already with the Kinectless version coming out, so the only thing I'm hoping for now (that I believe to be a realistic possibility) are some big RPG announcements.
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven" - extract from Paradise Lost (Book 1, Line 263)

User Info: Demigod_Elessar

Demigod_Elessar
3 years ago#2
Halo 2 Anniversary. Seriously. It's the only thing that hasn't been officially confirmed yet that I desperately want.

Other than that, Fallout 4 (even though it's not solely Microsoft), and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
3 years ago#3
For the love of God I need new RPG games. Bioware must have pissed their pants in joy when Witcher 3 was delayed.

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
3 years ago#4
Good quality AAA titles that I can play THIS YEAR. That's all I need. I don't need to know about games coming next year or in 3 years. Just tell me what Ill have to play this year.
Xbox One- Feelinkorny
3DS- 1177-8568-8050

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#5
Halo 2 Anniversary (or that 1-4 pack)
Dino Crisis (plausible)
Resident Evil 2 remake (I know this will never occur)
Blue Dragon 2 (or some other traditional JRPG)
Project Gotham Racing 5 (I hate how nothing similar exists, it's all simulation or craziness now)
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
3 years ago#6
More FPS and Halo?

User Info: SnoicFactor

SnoicFactor
3 years ago#7
I don't even know at this point.. They've already announced sequels to all their big current franchises. I guess I'd like too see some new AAA IPs..
nt

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
3 years ago#8
Working cloud on an Xbox One..

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
3 years ago#9
gobuffalo30 posted...
More FPS and Halo?

To the ignore list for this troll. : )
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What do you want Microsoft to reveal at E3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived