Bully sequel set in college.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bully sequel set in college.

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#11
TC, I hate you. When I saw the title of this topic, I seriously thought the sequel was actually announced. Thank you for ruining my excitement):
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#12
JiZamez posted...
Who the hell gets bullied in college?
I had a friend that told me how he got constantly railed by this one guy that he shared a dorm with and fell into hard depression because the guy was such a massive ******.

Although things sorted themself out and things turned out pretty good for him. He has a wife, kid and his own place. Fairly ideal way for life to turn out.
I almost didn't believe the story because he's like the happiest guy I know.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
3 years ago#13
Im guessing the way some of you act on this board I wouldn't doubt if youre bullied quite often.

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
3 years ago#14
JiZamez posted...

George McFly gets bullied as an adult

User Info: SiriusSternFan

SiriusSternFan
3 years ago#15
I've heard the cries for a sequel since this first came out in 2007. The game is great, a real classic. But if it hasn't happened by now, I don't see it occurring.

I want another Manhunt as well.
Obama is a long-legged Mack Daddy

User Info: s8dsm73rx432dgz

s8dsm73rx432dgz
3 years ago#16
JiZamez posted...
Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government)

User Info: RelentlessEcho7

RelentlessEcho7
3 years ago#17
SiriusSternFan posted...
I've heard the cries for a sequel since this first came out in 2007. The game is great, a real classic. But if it hasn't happened by now, I don't see it occurring.

I want another Manhunt as well.

We did get a great sequel to Red Dead Revolver, it wouldn't surprise me if we got one for Bully as well.

Now Manhunt on the other hand, a proper sequel will never happen. The original survived a disastrous development cycle that somehow produced a great albeit polarizing game. Manhunt 2 got gimped because of money and a lack of balls from the developers.

Plus, a game where you are blatantly rewarded for how brutally you kill someone would never fly nowadays.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#18
SomboSteel posted...
JiZamez posted...

George McFly gets bullied as an adult

Every time I watch those movies I think to myself I would just kick him right in the nuts. Great movies though.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#19
Also there was a rumor that they were making one a few years ago. Knowing Rockstar it wouldn't have the same kid. But the composer I believe had an interview a few years ago and they asked him what he had been up to and he said that he just finished the music for bully 2. But that was like 3 years ago.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 years ago#20
JiZamez posted...

Tri-Lambs of Lambda Lambda Lambda.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bully sequel set in college.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived