Any RPG exclusives in the future?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any RPG exclusives in the future?

User Info: xJehodx

xJehodx
2 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone knows of any RPG's that are confirmed to be an Xbone exclusive (not a console exclusive, but actually exclusive).

Last generation I bought a 360 for Mass Effect. If anyone is wondering what I mean by RPG.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
2 years ago#2
Only can think of fable on xbox one and project beast + guerilla games new IP on ps4.

Might be more but i cant think of any at the moment, think xbox one is rumoured to have a jrpg in the works.

xJehodx
2 years ago#3
A JRPG?
Hmm.. I guess I'll have to wait until E3 to see if either console is worth picking up in the near future.

Are they expanding on what the Kinect can do?
I don't have cable, but do use Netflix/Hulu.

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
2 years ago#4
Oh forgot to mention deep down on ps4, but its from capcom and f2p so who knows if its good or bad:)

User Info: Samus3D

Samus3D
2 years ago#5
There aren't many RPG exclusives between PS4 and X1 yet. The awesome Japanese developer could be Mist Walker.

User Info: Samus3D

Samus3D
2 years ago#6
It'll be nice if the X1 got an couple heavy JRPG years like the 360 did with Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, and Enchancted Arms.

xJehodx
2 years ago#7
I really enjoyed Blue Dragon and always find Tales games worthwhile.
Hopefully we'll hear announcements of some quality games outside the FPS realm.

I looked at Deep Down, seems interesting, but with Capcom making the game I'll have to wait to see a couple reviews.

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
2 years ago#8
For now, Tales seems like its going to be playstation exclusive with the occasional 3ds release. i wouldnt expect anything from them on the xbox front. same with atlus and persona/smt.

Most wrpgs are going to go 3rd party this go around, examples being dragon age, mass effect, the witcher, elder scrolls etc. i'm surprised that deep down is playstation exclusive. I would have pegged that one for multiplatform too.
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
2 years ago#9
For now, Tales seems like its going to be playstation exclusive with the occasional 3ds release. i wouldnt expect anything from them on the xbox front. same with atlus and persona/smt.

Most wrpgs are going to go 3rd party this go around, examples being dragon age, mass effect, the witcher, elder scrolls etc. i'm surprised that deep down is playstation exclusive. I would have pegged that one for multiplatform too.
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...

User Info: pobbes

pobbes
2 years ago#10
NSGraphite posted...

i sure hope it continues that way. 360 JRPGs didn't sell very well / as well as it could have if released on the PS3.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any RPG exclusives in the future?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived