Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#41
MrSpaM111 posted...
Yeh, it's such a masterpiece that they are having to pull game modes from the pc version due to inactivity 2 months after release...

O.O That bad

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
3 years ago#42
No where near a masterpiece, but I wouldn't say its a piece of garbage though. The beta was fun as hell, I played till I maxed at level 14. I think 14 was the max. Didn't want to burn myself out. The game is fun, but after a long week I just couldn't get hooked in anymore. Even without single player, it was still missing alot. To truly become a masterpiece, you need that single player campaign though.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
3 years ago#43
I see people are still ponying on in here.

User Info: MajorPoopStorm

MajorPoopStorm
3 years ago#44
ssjgohhku posted...
I see people are still ponying on in here.

http://goo.gl/kuLKCm
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai

User Info: Phoro

Phoro
3 years ago#45
It's not a masterpiece. But it's a damn good game. That should have been the third option. .
Sooo... I guess I'll just go f*** myself, then?

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
3 years ago#46
Fun to play, but I haven't played it in over a month. So no, I wouldn't call it a masterpiece.
GT: Cornbread4life
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you consider Titanfall a masterpiece?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived