Titanfall needs new content

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall needs new content

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
2 years ago#11
Would a survival mode be too much to ask for? ;(
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: Pizzatarian

Pizzatarian
2 years ago#12
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22375/article/titanfall-s-next-update-adding-titan-customization-new-burn-cards-and-game-mode/

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
2 years ago#13
I keep forgetting that Titanfall came out.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#14
Pizzatarian posted...
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/22375/article/titanfall-s-next-update-adding-titan-customization-new-burn-cards-and-game-mode/
Hatred outlives the hateful.

User Info: TarotXIII

TarotXIII
2 years ago#15
wskingws posted...
Would a survival mode be too much to ask for? ;(

THAT, would be ******* epic in titanfall..

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#16
TarotXIII posted...
I like titanfall a LOT. Imo it's like mw2 or cod4, the more you play it, the more you get obsessed with it. But here's some things i want in it...

-more guns
-character/titan customization
-more game modes
-there's probably a few other things but those 3 things mainly

thats what titanfall 2 will have.. this was just a 60 dollar test demo, and i like many others bought into the hype and got it.

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 years ago#17
TF is just a beta for TF2,all the content people want will be in the next one,think CoD:MW1 compared to CoD:MW2 which had way more guns,maps,kill streaks,perks,custom stuff,same goes with this series.

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
2 years ago#18
shads3055 posted...
TarotXIII posted...
I like titanfall a LOT. Imo it's like mw2 or cod4, the more you play it, the more you get obsessed with it. But here's some things i want in it...

-more guns
-character/titan customization
-more game modes
-there's probably a few other things but those 3 things mainly

thats what titanfall 2 will have.. this was just a 60 dollar test demo, and i like many others bought into the hype and got it.

Quoted for truth. Titianfall is essentially an exclusive beta. Expect bigger and better when Titanfall 2 comes out.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall needs new content

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived