Xbox Exclusives vs Ps4: A helpful site

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Exclusives vs Ps4: A helpful site

User Info: Gadoken22

Gadoken22
3 years ago#1
http://www.listwar.com/

List war is still in infancy but it's been somewhat referenced on reddit and other forums. Basically it tracks all exclusives on both platforms.

Mind you, it's still missing a few pieces (such as mentioning PvZ no longer being exclusive) but the site's clean and simple.

Discuss~

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
3 years ago#2
That site gave me a virus.

User Info: Horridhal

Horridhal
3 years ago#3
I'm confused about the discussion you want to take place, TC. It is a list of games that you can find pretty easily elsewhere.
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#4
Uh, some very few people prefer the Xbox One, fancy that !

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
3 years ago#5
Well, this easily just confirms that PS4 has more games than Xbone.

I'm kind of surprised that this needed a brand new site? Wasn't this already widely known?
I am completely original with my usernames... Starbound and Terraria are great
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#6
The biggest problem I had last generation (and the one before it) was buying every Sony exclusive while sinking tons and tons of hours into a handful of Xbox games. It wasn't until this generation that I sort of clued in. My wallet has sustained a beating over the years, but now it's extremely healthy and I'm actually finishing the stuff I buy.

The only games not on Xbox One that I would buy are Koei's Warriors titles. I know that sounds insane... I'm just hoping once the Xbox One is available in Japan that they get ports, as I'm willing to pay an extra $20 for an import copy. At least Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is coming to Xbox One in the fall in North America, giving me a glimmer of hope.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
3 years ago#7
The Way of the Samurai games are really fun, somewhat obscure, Sony exclusives. In our era of repetitive gaming, they offer a nice breath of fresh air. Indie gaming should really, really take off on both new gen systems over the next 5 to 7 years though.
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
3 years ago#8
Pretty cool little site, as long as they stay neutral.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
3 years ago#9
List failed for me right at the start. Titanfall is not an Xbone exclusive, and neither is Injustice a PS4 exclusive.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
3 years ago#10
loafy013 posted...
List failed for me right at the start. Titanfall is not an Xbone exclusive, and neither is Injustice a PS4 exclusive.

I think this where we run into issues. Peoples differing definitions of exclusive.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Exclusives vs Ps4: A helpful site

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived