Does anyone else prefer the old Xbox 360 Controller? Or am I just used to it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else prefer the old Xbox 360 Controller? Or am I just used to it.

User Info: SAfricanGamer

SAfricanGamer
2 years ago#1
The Xbox One controller feels nice, but I loved the way the 360 one looked. Not a fan of the futuristic stylish look.

Give me green an whiite
I openly practise Theistic Satanism.
Do not let the word 'Satan' scare or anger you, the difference between Satanism and Theistic Satanism is light and day.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 years ago#2
I have to disagree. The battery placement is much better on the XB1 controllers, especially for someone with big hands. I always felt like my fingers had no room.
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
2 years ago#3
I enjoy the X1 controller but not the sticks. They are too loose like the Dual Shock 3 controller. Takes forever to hit the sides.

The 360 controller was the perfect controller, IMHO.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38

User Info: roperpoker

roperpoker
2 years ago#4
Best controller ever was N64 for me. :)
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE

User Info: Seromontis

Seromontis
2 years ago#5
GameCube controller was the best ever made.

On topic, I think I prefer the 360 one as well.

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#6
For some reason the constant trigger pressing in Forza 5 causes me to have a bit of hand discomfort after an hour and a half of holding the X1 controller. This was not the case with the 360 controller. I think the ergonomics were better on that controller. . . But this new controller looks cooler with its angles in my opinion.
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: xFrostxPhoenix

xFrostxPhoenix
2 years ago#7
The only complaint I have about the XB1 controller is that the batteries aren't really secure in the controller. I had times where I would shake the controller and the controller would shut off.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 years ago#8
yiangaruuuga posted...
The only complaint I have about the XB1 controller is that the batteries aren't really secure in the controller. I had times where I would shake the controller and the controller would shut off.

Really? I find the battery pocket is MUCH MORE secure on X1 than 360, a lot of the time the 360 one would come loose and fall out...i had a bunch of the controllers and sleeves.

on topic, i preferred the 360 for about a week...but now X1 controller is light years better.
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i

User Info: InterzoneMantra

InterzoneMantra
2 years ago#9
i prefer the triggers and the joysticks on the 360 better than the x1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else prefer the old Xbox 360 Controller? Or am I just used to it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived