Platinum Games develops for Xbox One and Wii U - Why would you get a Ps4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Platinum Games develops for Xbox One and Wii U - Why would you get a Ps4?

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
2 years ago#1
Anddddd sold.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
2 years ago#2
Agreed.

User Info: warz0r09

warz0r09
2 years ago#3
Need more info on that new game but Platinum's last 3 games Vanquish, Bayonetta and Metal gear rising were good so have faith.

MS smart to get a game from them exclusively.

RahzarX
2 years ago#4
warz0r09 posted...
Need more info on that new game but Platinum's last 3 games Vanquish, Bayonetta and Metal gear rising were good so have faith.

Crackdown is also being developed by Platinum. Exclusively on Xbox One of course.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: suzukimatsui

suzukimatsui
2 years ago#5
If you think Platinum Games isn't going to make a game on the PS4 you have no clue at all

User Info: Rybal

Rybal
2 years ago#6
RahzarX posted...
warz0r09 posted...

Crackdown is also being developed by Platinum. Exclusively on Xbox One of course.

I think you meant Scalebound
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81

User Info: Jamez

Jamez
2 years ago#7
LMAO The only decent game Platinum put out in years was Vanquish.
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory

RahzarX
2 years ago#8
suzukimatsui posted...
If you think Platinum Games isn't going to make a game on the PS4 you have no clue at all

I bet my account they never make a Ps4 exclusive game.

User Info: TauriLeader

TauriLeader
2 years ago#9
Platinum is a mercenary studio if you are willing to pay money they make a game.
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
2 years ago#10
I have little respect for a developer when all they can muster is a short CGI trailer with no gameplay. If that's enough to get you excited TC, I have to question your standards. Microsoft's e3 was all flash and very little substance.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Platinum Games develops for Xbox One and Wii U - Why would you get a Ps4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived