Does Forza excite anyone anymore?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Forza excite anyone anymore?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
That franchise just keeps coming out every year, I wish they would rest it a tad. I would love to see new features, instead of more cars. I'm not a Forza fan, but i do know it's an important franchise for Microsoft. Are you excited for Horizon 2?
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1888, god of war collection vita

User Info: CrownedOne03

CrownedOne03
3 years ago#2
If anything, Horizon 2 will have a better soundtrack than Forza 5 if it will include songs like the one in the trailer at e3.

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
3 years ago#3
Snorza
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#4
I love horizon, it's a car guys dream game. I'm excited for it and I'm willing to buy the collectors edition or whatever the more expensive version is. I play horizon still over forza 5 some nights.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: patro555

patro555
3 years ago#5
Forza hasn't had me excited since.... wait I've never been excited about Forza.

User Info: Bladez_89

Bladez_89
3 years ago#6
Does me, but I love all things cars/racing!
Gamertag: B1ADE5

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
3 years ago#7
Actually I thought this game sucks with no fan base you be suprised ! 0_0 I got called a troll for saying that online but there are many gamers who love simulation games like forza
Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming and it looks as if I'm getting the xbox one version...but that controller though!

User Info: God_of_Gore

God_of_Gore
3 years ago#8
I hate playing the games but I love watching the trailers.
http://www.youtube.com/user/suicidelraccoon?feature=mhee
http://www.bestna.net/files/3913/6790/4044/Draven.swf

User Info: AnthonM2

AnthonM2
3 years ago#9
I want arcade racers, I hope Disney make Split Second 2.
Get Split/Second on PS3/360, innovative and one of the best racing/action games ever, single player and online offline multiplayer and great music.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
3 years ago#10
kennyynnoo posted...
I love horizon, it's a car guys dream game. I'm excited for it and I'm willing to buy the collectors edition or whatever the more expensive version is. I play horizon still over forza 5 some nights.

This.

It holds my favourite memory in gaming.

When my brother, bestfriend and our girls all went on a road trip around the map in our favourites cars, such a good night online.
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Forza excite anyone anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived