C/D: Xbox One is now a must have for Halo fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. C/D: Xbox One is now a must have for Halo fans

User Info: TehPwnzerer

TehPwnzerer
3 years ago#11
If you're a Halo fan, not having it already would kind of refute the claim. The Halo collection will be available on PC in addition to the XBO so I would have to deny.

User Info: JJ2036

JJ2036
3 years ago#12
scythecam posted...
Halo fans have already played the hell out of those games. Ms is basically banking on people buying a halo 2 remake for $460.

I guess it could work.

I haven't been watching did they even announce the price? 4 games in one seems like it would be more.
GT: JayIsDaTruth
PSN:The1TheyFearAzir

User Info: DarthLaharl

DarthLaharl
3 years ago#13
JJ2036 posted...
scythecam posted...
Halo fans have already played the hell out of those games. Ms is basically banking on people buying a halo 2 remake for $460.

I guess it could work.

I haven't been watching did they even announce the price? 4 games in one seems like it would be more.

If Konami can squeeze all of the MGS games in 1 collection for 49.99, MS better be able to put 4 games on for the same.
On GameFAQs Any criticism=trolling, ports/remakes are bad unless its something YOU want ported/remade, and anything that's popular that you dislike = overrated.

User Info: Wii_Truth

Wii_Truth
3 years ago#14
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
Another CG trailer... Color me impressed.

Did you not see the ****ing Halo 2 gameplay

Yes. It has remained intact from the 2004 release. Your point?
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!

User Info: scythecam

scythecam
3 years ago#15
JJ2036 posted...
scythecam posted...

I guess it could work.

I meant $460 as in the price for the game and the console. Im assuming that most if not all halo fans have played anniversary, 3, and 4, so youre basically buying a new console for halo 2 hd+halo ce multiplayer.

I personally dont think its a killer app imo.
"I like the young, twink type"
- MONOROJO

User Info: FierceHitman

FierceHitman
3 years ago#16
Razorskin posted...
It always was. If you're a Halo fan you should already have it.

Why? There are no Halo games on it yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. C/D: Xbox One is now a must have for Halo fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived