No Bad Company 3 and no TitanFall 2 :o(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No Bad Company 3 and no TitanFall 2 :o(

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
3 years ago#1
I was hoping for a Bad Company 3. BC2 on 360 was hands down my best online experience ever (of course having 6-8 friends to play with helps a lot), and I was hoping to repeat that in a BC3 on 8th gen.

For Titanfall 2 I'm still hopefull we'll finally get a cross platform multiplayer; System Wars Attrition PS4 vs XB1 (that would actually be next-gen).

All in all EA presentation was a disappointment for me.

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: thasnipermaster

thasnipermaster
3 years ago#2
I would absolutely love a Bad Company 3.

But Hardline looks to have that same feel as the Bad Company games. The beta is downloading on my PS4 right now, so I will find out soon.
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2!!! FINALLY!!!

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#3
Really? There's already another Battlefield game coming, and Titanfall just released 3 months ago.

I mean, freaking really?
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock-
3 years ago#4
Titanfall just came out, announcing a sequel now would be terrible.
________________Call me Vee: A DoR Original________________
You aren't grown up when you think pokemon is childish. ~Mirage312

User Info: WartPig_

WartPig_
3 years ago#5
well they did come out and say TF2 confirmed for PS4/X1
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"

User Info: Styrof0am

Styrof0am
3 years ago#6
pwnater777 posted...
Really? There's already another Battlefield game coming, and Titanfall just released 3 months ago.

I mean, freaking really?

Yes, really.

I played less than an hour online in both BF3 and 4. BC2 was fun, they were not, so naturally I'm hoping for a BC3 (in the vain hope it'll actually be fun).
Read my comment about TF and having it go cross platform.

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod

User Info: thasnipermaster

thasnipermaster
3 years ago#7
I agree, BF4 and BF3... I just don't like them.

But Hardline really got my juices flowing. Beta is almost finished downloading.
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2!!! FINALLY!!!

User Info: PS2 4 Life

PS2 4 Life
3 years ago#8
The EA Press Conference was kind of boring to me.

It started off great with Battlefront.Then moved on to Bioware with Dragon Age:Inquision. They also talked about the new Mass Effect and a new Bioware IP. But, it was hard to get excited since the games are so early in development.

Then Sims

A ton of sports

A new Criterion game that looks interesting, but still just an idea. Too early to see if it is worth playing.

More Sports

Mirrors Edge 2 prototype gameplay looked interesting.

More Sports

Then ended strong with Battlefield:Hardline. Which, I personally am not too interested in, but it looked solid. It was only an hour too. I was expecting a bit more new announcements. Maybe they are saving them for the Sony conference.

I did like the new structure of the conference though. They concentrated more on the games kind of like Microsoft did and I liked the interviews with the teams. Most of the reason I found the conference boring is because I don't play sports games or Sims. I imagine that for fans of EA Sports, this conference would be quite solid.
Games I am looking forward to:EDF 2025, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2, Tesla Effect:Tex Murphy
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No Bad Company 3 and no TitanFall 2 :o(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived