My wallet is going to hate me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My wallet is going to hate me

User Info: Swab18

Swab18
3 years ago#1
2014 is going to be a great year for the One. I'm excited after all of today's announcements. Now I'm waiting for Sony's conference so we can see what other games we can be excited about. I don't own a PS4, but I'm still hoping we'll see some 3rd party games in action. This is a good year for gamers.
Where does my fps p?

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
3 years ago#2
Already have 6 titles for the X1 on my radar. I imagine that the PS4 will add another 3 to that.
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
Yes, I bought a Wii U, and I still don't know why.

User Info: vietkb99

vietkb99
3 years ago#3
i agree with you on this one totally in the upcoming months my wallet will feel empty

User Info: Swab18

Swab18
3 years ago#4
Even 2015 has some great support for the beginning of the year. I wish Battefront was this year, but I don't mind that we don't have a release date. We've already waited like 8 years so what's a few more, haha. I've already been happy with my X1, but now we're starting to get serious this gen.
Where does my fps p?

User Info: Staranime010

Staranime010
3 years ago#5
Lol Goodbye money

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#6
Mine will too. I need to start putting money aside.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: Second_Hokage

Second_Hokage
3 years ago#7
I believe wallets don't like money, they never put up a struggle when i pull the bills out.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My wallet is going to hate me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived