So if you guys laugh at Sony talking about TV...(you xbox fanboys)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So if you guys laugh at Sony talking about TV...(you xbox fanboys)

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
2 years ago#51
Why are people responding to these topics? Just mark the trolls and move on people.

I suppose this is what happens when alts outnumber the real posters on the board.

User Info: NateRose89

NateRose89
2 years ago#52
So basically all of you are admitting you didnt actually watch Sonys conrerence?

The Playstation TV isn't about TV you nuffies. It's predominantly for gaming.
PSN ID: rockstock89

User Info: Kolanifv

Kolanifv
2 years ago#53
Yeah, Playstation TV is a Vita that hooks up to your television, with some streaming services and Gaikai support. It's basically a fancy Roku.

User Info: ZeroShot101

ZeroShot101
2 years ago#54
NE_PatriotsFan posted...
then how do you feel when MS did that last year? Are you a hypocrite, or can we agree TV sucks and we want games and any console maker who talks about TV is completely out of touch with gamers?

I found it funny because no one cared when sony talked about media but when microsoft does it the world loses their s***. The fact of the matter is you as consumers don't know what you want.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
2 years ago#55
Xbox TV...

Playstation TV...

they both pale in comparison to PC TV. I could find movies that are in theatres right now and watch it on my laptop without paying money or downloading anything. I watched Godzilla the other morning in my bed.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
2 years ago#56
Plzstopflaming posted...
I think it's more the lines of Sony fan boys laughing at MS and then justifying themselves for Sony doing it now with topics like this.

User Info: The_Rater

The_Rater
2 years ago#57
They talked about it in an actual console reveal, not at an E3 press conference.

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
2 years ago#58
Another topic attacking the hive mind.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
2 years ago#59
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Xbox TV...

Playstation TV...

they both pale in comparison to PC TV. I could find movies that are in theatres right now and watch it on my laptop without paying money or downloading anything. I watched Godzilla the other morning in my bed.

Sorry Microsoft and Sony can't compete with piracy. Guess they need to step their game up.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So if you guys laugh at Sony talking about TV...(you xbox fanboys)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived