nothing to stand up to" Project Beast"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. nothing to stand up to" Project Beast"?

User Info: SculptorOvFlesh

SculptorOvFlesh
3 years ago#81
lilj812 posted...
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Stop acting like Bloodborne is the second coming will you.

It's all they got with the Indie-splosion and F2P PC ports. Oh, and the "remaster" of a 2013 game.

Then you must hate the halo rehash collection. And as someone who has played halo 1-4 with odst and reach, I can honestly say that the last of us in 1 game outdid the entire halo series.

Halo was best at halo 3.

$60 for halo Collection. (Halo 2 is all anyone needs. Unchanged from the greatness it bestowed upon us.)
Or, $60 for TLoU....?

Man, Halo 2 remaster alone would crush this "remaster".

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
3 years ago#82
lilj812 posted...
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Stop acting like Bloodborne is the second coming will you.

It's all they got with the Indie-splosion and F2P PC ports. Oh, and the "remaster" of a 2013 game.

Then you must hate the halo rehash collection. And as someone who has played halo 1-4 with odst and reach, I can honestly say that the last of us in 1 game outdid the entire halo series.

Halo was best at halo 3.

That's your opinion but mine is that the halo games are better because I had more fun with them tlou is awesome no doubt but me and my friends got bored with it pretty quick.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. nothing to stand up to" Project Beast"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived