So....No Gears of War 4 ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So....No Gears of War 4 ?

User Info: TheLastAvatar05

TheLastAvatar05
2 years ago#1
Stupid baseless rumors. Judgement sucked ass and I was hoping Microsoft would actually surprise fans by announcing a sequel on the Xbox One. But atlas, I'm disappointed.
Proud Member of Squad 422. "Altaha Abilia"

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#2
Gears of War sequel is definitely coming but development on it has started very recently. Don't expect to see it until late 2015 at the earliest.

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
2 years ago#3
Well they have already said that Gears of War is being worked on but it has only been in development for a few months. Only thing they could have shown was a CG teaser. Will be Holiday 2016 at earliest for release.

User Info: Stabs2503

Stabs2503
2 years ago#4
I'm sure we will see some form of it next year at E3. I would rather them take their time and make the game truly amazing then rush through just because we want it now.
Sent from iPhone PowerFAQs.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
2 years ago#5
This early on in development the most you would have got is the Gears of War logo with a voice saying something in the background. I can wait a year for a CGI trailer to get me hyped.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, South Park: The Stick of Truth
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So....No Gears of War 4 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived