all these people complaining i thought it was a good year...almost a great year

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. all these people complaining i thought it was a good year...almost a great year

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
3 years ago#1
Microsoft had a good show
Lot of games and games are starting to look better.
I wish quantum break was there. Sunset overdrive, Crackdown, phantom dust, forza, fable...looked good
I would have liked if they went and got a big exclusive that nobody saw coming....
7.5/10......last year was a 0/10

Sony lots to look forward to ..some more exciting than microsoft. I prefer their exclusives that were shown bloodborne, the order, uncharted, and a ton of great indies
8.5/10

In the end i thought it was a great year
Most of what was shown from both confrences are multiplatform.....everyone won

E3 as a whole gave people who own either or both systems a ton to look forward to

User Info: MolotovMan

MolotovMan
3 years ago#2
As an owner of both consoles, I think MS was a tad better as far as exclusives. As always, it depends on your taste. I wanted Crackdown, Fable looked good to me. Uncharted isn't my thing, nor is LBP3.

The thing I haven't seen discussed, and isn't something E3 can answer, is of course the resolution/performance of these games. I buy all multiplats on PS4, and will continue to do so if this is still an issue. Why would I get Rainbow Six, Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, COD, etc on Xbox? MS needs to give me a reason.
GT: MolotovMan1263
3770K / Asrock Pro4 / GByte 6950 / 8 GB RAM
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. all these people complaining i thought it was a good year...almost a great year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived