Is buying an Xbox one off of E-Bay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is buying an Xbox one off of E-Bay

User Info: segagamer

segagamer
2 years ago#21
I got an Xbox One for $445 with kinect, box, headset, BF4, DR3 and Ryse (all box).

I'd say it's worth it.
NNID: JZimino
XBL: IdealCornet25

User Info: gofghxg

gofghxg
2 years ago#22
Impatience Bump
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.

User Info: ghosterds

ghosterds
2 years ago#23
buy games used and buy systems new

because you still have a 90 day warrantee you wont get from buying as is

User Info: Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313
2 years ago#24
I would think something is off just by the price, the person could get more trading it in at Gamestop with a lot less work.
(message deleted)

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#26
Neoreloaded313 posted...
I would think something is off just by the price, the person could get more trading it in at Gamestop with a lot less work.
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
2 years ago#27
gofghxg posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...
no, youre still being ripped off. now if they paid you, then maybe

Hmm? What is this a Reply to?

OP. it appears you have ADD with all your bumps, so you should fit right in with this fps crowd
currently playing: Mario Kart 8, Final Fantasy 6
next up: Mario 3d world, Watch Dogs (Wii U), maybe Pikmin 3

User Info: ave1

ave1
2 years ago#28
I got an Xbox One, used controller with recharge kit, new controller, new recharge kit, Kinect, BF4, an NBA game, Madden 25, and a new Fighter Within game off EBay for $490 shipped.

I realized the seller was trustworthy by his 100% feedback rating and the fact that he provided all boxes for the system and extra controller. . . Though I didn't have a store extended warranty to rely on if it goes bad, I couldn't resist bidding on the auction. Kinda surprised I won it at the price I did. It's been in my household for over a month and works great :)
If a tree falls in a forest and you hear it, but your eyes are closed, how do you know it's not just fifty porcupines sliding down a hill?

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 years ago#29
There were a few used X1s that showed up on eBay after E3 and there will be more coming by the end of the week.

If you are that concerned about a warranty, I think Square Trade usually offers them on the auction page.

There are people on eBay that have over 500 sales and have 100% feedback. If you see a good deal from one of them, I say go for it.

$200 seems really low to me...but if I saw one from a reputable seller, I'd be tempted to buy it just to resell it.
"..I just heard how our message resonated with people and some of the decisions that we made, that I think were actually the wrong decisions.." Phil S

User Info: gofghxg

gofghxg
2 years ago#30
quincy2000a posted...
$200 seems really low to me...but if I saw one from a reputable seller, I'd be tempted to buy it just to resell it.

I like this Idea.
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is buying an Xbox one off of E-Bay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived