E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-microsoft-s-phil-spencer-says-gamers-won-e3/1100-6420465/

From the article
When E3 ends, it's often debated which company "won" the show. According to Xbox boss Phil Spencer, it wasn't Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo--or any other company for that matter--who "won," but rather gamers.
______

I agree that this year will be great for all of the big 3 and more importantly for us gamers.

By the end of the year Im going to have Sunset Overdrive, Destiny, GTAV, AC U, and Halo Master Chief Collection. I dont care what anyone else says, but this is an awesome year for games with 2015 coming in strong. Great time to be a gamer.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 years ago#2
Can't wait for more games to come out, pretty fun show with some good reveals.
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.

User Info: warz0r09

warz0r09
3 years ago#3
I agree with him and got the mario kart wii u bundle today.

So hes right... Nintendo IMO has bright future after seeing e3 and happy with MS too so far. Halo collection was like a dream come true.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#4
warz0r09 posted...
I agree with him and got the mario kart wii u bundle today.

So hes right... Nintendo IMO has bright future after seeing e3 and happy with MS too so far. Halo collection was like a dream come true.

I still will say the Halo collection offers the best bang for the buck this holiday. So many games, and some of the bsst multiplayer ever wrapped in a great collection just for $60 which I thought it was going to be $100+.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#5
I didn't win. =(
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOiBtT2.gif

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
3 years ago#6
Man Phil is just a classy dude and he always says the right thing, this is why i like this guy and respect him so much.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: Wii_Truth

Wii_Truth
3 years ago#7
I find it amusing that he only mentioned MS games for the ones he planned to own by the end of the year. I wouldnt expect him to do anything else, being a Xbox employee, though. He seems to be a pretty solid guy all around.

User Info: googler

googler
3 years ago#8
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

User Info: pblimp360

pblimp360
3 years ago#9
googler posted...
This non-offensive rhetoric is loser-talk. If Obama taught us anything; its to attack and make **** up to have a reason to go after your enemies, buy out or bully the media to be on your side, sabotage, and be divisive as all ****. You changed Microsoft. You gone too soft

Obama? You must mean Bush.
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved

User Info: L4YER_CAKE

L4YER_CAKE
3 years ago#10
Yeah none of what you just said is indicative of Obama. I don't even...
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. E3 2014: Microsoft's Phil Spencer Says Gamers "Won" E3: I agree with Phil

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived