Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3

User Info: triforcelink88

triforcelink88
2 years ago#1
I also own a ps4 but after this E3 I felt compelled to pick up and xbox one I traded in a lot of older games to help with the cost but I am excited about my new investment.

I picked up dead rising 3 with it since it was one of the xbox exclusives I have been wanting to play.

As a sony fan since ps2 I must say some of the exclusives for microsoft coming up really sold me on the console. Mostly it was sunset overdrive. Although I am looking forward to crackdown, forza horizon 2 and scalebound.

Are there any xbox one games out right now that anyone here would care to recommend?

Thanks.
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
2 years ago#2
i got one with titanfall a few days ago
had a $100 giftcard and titanfall was $40
i felt that is what it is worth considering i am still bitter and kinect was removed (finally)

titanfall is good but the community is getting smaller and i dont like being matched with level 50 players every match

User Info: LEGEND_KILLERRR

LEGEND_KILLERRR
2 years ago#3
awesome just awesome man welcome to the party if you're looking for friends please add

make sure you look into dead Rising 3 Capcom DLC just amazing
killer instinct is one of the best exclusives
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 Day 1- NHL 15, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Destiny, Alien Isolation, Diablo 3, Madden 15, Sunset Overdrive, Shadow Of Mordor, WWE 2K15 More

triforcelink88
2 years ago#4
Yeah I think I am going to skip titanfall I am not big on FPS which is one reason why I got a ps4 first. But some of the 3rd person shooters on the horizon look great mainly sunset overdrive and crackdown as I mentioned earlier.

I know I am lucky to be able to own both consoles, it sucks that the communities clash so much but this is the first time I have owned more than one major console. (I graduated college last year and I am making decent money now)

But I created this topic because I was genuinely impressed by Microsoft's showing at E3 i didn't expect it to have any impact on me at all.
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
2 years ago#5
This is a bit of an obscure pick, but Peggle 2 is a great downloadable title that a lot of people overlook when suggesting the usual standouts.
We all give up eventually...

User Info: Massillon_G

Massillon_G
2 years ago#6
I agree with Killer Instinct. Fun game.
GT: MGG 9000

triforcelink88
2 years ago#7
I think right now some games I would like to check out soon will be Killer instinct, Plants vs zombies garden warfare, max and the magic marker and I will read up on peggle 2.

I am glad you guys are being friendly I was slightly worried I would get some grief from people since I am a ps4 owner as well.
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459

User Info: Massillon_G

Massillon_G
2 years ago#8
Max and Halo Spartan Assualt are free this month with gold too if you didn't know. Project Spark is free
GT: MGG 9000

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
2 years ago#9
If you can find it cheap ryse son of Rome was fairly decent.

triforcelink88
2 years ago#10
Yeah I forgot about Ryse thats definitely on my list as well.

Also forgot to mention that Phantom Dust really intrigued me as well I love RPGs so it was very enticing as well.
3DS FC- 4682 9749 7459
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just picked up a new xbox one without a Kinect after E3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived