Do Deals with Gold Make You More Likely to Go Digital?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Deals with Gold Make You More Likely to Go Digital?

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
3 years ago#1
I'm an all-digital guy. I love not having to switch discs and never resell my games anyway.

But I know a lot of people prefer disc. Just wondering if the recent Games with Gold deals have made you reconsider?

Tomb Raider at $30 is less expensive than a used copy at GameStop. Dead Rising 3 was less expensive,
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#2
No,places like GS,BB and Wallmart made me go all digital this gen,I all ready go digital with arcade games,indies and DLC so why not just go all out,I hate having a physical disc with 60 dollars worth of DLC meaning I would never sell or trade a game that is worth 5 bucks yet have all this DLC just sitting there,this is the future and next gen will be all digital anyways my as well except it now.

User Info: DFMan456

DFMan456
3 years ago#3
Nope. Not when I can still find a physical copy for less in almost all cases. Digital sales are rarely a bargain.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#4
Well duh, Golden Sun is a game, and Better Business is a Bureau. And Wallmart is terrible, you should try Walmart.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#5
Honestly, I'm half and half...only because I sell some of my games back. Games that I'm almost sure I wont be selling back, like Destiny, I'll have no problem buying digital, but I'll prolly go disc anyway, because I expect some good preorder deals.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 years ago#6
I just sold two games to someone today.

I loan and borrow games.

I like the convenience of not having to swap discs out (and not dropping/scratching them) but I'm avoiding digital as much as possible for now.
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#7
DFMan456 posted...
Nope. Not when I can still find a physical copy for less in almost all cases. Digital sales are rarely a bargain.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Deals with Gold Make You More Likely to Go Digital?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived