Realistically - can u tell the difference between 900p and 1080p?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Realistically - can u tell the difference between 900p and 1080p?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#1
If u saw the games side by side would u really be able to tell the difference? Is it humanly possible without just guessing?
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
3 years ago#2
I probably could tell if I examined it with the intent to determine a difference between both images.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#3
I say your average joe couldn't off the street. But as gamers we pick up on things so maybe but I wouldn't be confident enough to do it at gunpoint
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#4
What specifically would u look for? What do u look for in an extra 100p? To me it seems appalling close to be able to tell

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
3 years ago#5
I really can't tell the difference. If I cared enough to look at a side by side picture then I would notice, but I don't. Same with FPS. I only really notice it if it goes below 30, other than that I can play just fine without whining.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#6
Yes I can tell.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
3 years ago#7
If you can't you need glasses. I have an astigmatism. :v Everything looks 480p without my glasses on.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: MJFJD

MJFJD
3 years ago#8
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
What specifically would u look for? What do u look for in an extra 100p? To me it seems appalling close to be able to tell

You look at very small details such as writing on a sign or hair or rope. It will not be a huge difference but you should be able to determine which is higher.

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#9
Homie_202 posted...
Yes I can tell.

So uve played 2 games side by side and pointed out the differences? What were they?

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#10
MJFJD posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

You look at very small details such as writing on a sign or hair or rope. It will not be a huge difference but you should be able to determine which is higher.

Judging by your answer it seems more like your imagination..
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Realistically - can u tell the difference between 900p and 1080p?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived