I bought an Xbox One for the Master Chief collection. What games can I buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bought an Xbox One for the Master Chief collection. What games can I buy?

User Info: Kanjo_Bazooie

Kanjo_Bazooie
3 years ago#1
I own a PS4 with all sports titles, Watchdogs, Battlefield, and Call of Duty. I just bought the Forza Xbox edition and now have that.

What else should I buy? I know of Titanfall. I played the hell out of Dead Rising 1 when it came out but I haven't played a DR game since. Those are the two titles I'd probably buy at some point.

What else? I'm interested in exclusives only. I will be buying mostly all future third parties on the PS4, except popular ones like CoD or Battlefield (mainly because I have more friends with Xbox than PS4).
sig reserved until one of my teams win

User Info: Massillon_G

Massillon_G
3 years ago#2
Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct.
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon

User Info: CRASS5000

CRASS5000
3 years ago#3
I had fun with AC4 and the new Tomb Raider, but those would probably be better PS4 titles.

The two games you mentioned are definitely recommended. I've had a lot of fun with Peggle 2 and Trails:Fusion. Also, if you are a gold subscriber don't forget to download the two free "Games with Gold" games.
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*

User Info: Kanjo_Bazooie

Kanjo_Bazooie
3 years ago#4
CRASS5000 posted...
I had fun with AC4 and the new Tomb Raider, but those would probably be better PS4 titles.

The two games you mentioned are definitely recommended. I've had a lot of fun with Peggle 2 and Trails:Fusion. Also, if you are a gold subscriber don't forget to download the two free "Games with Gold" games.

It said I can get SF4 but I couldn't find that anywhere.
sig reserved until one of my teams win

User Info: triple s

triple s
3 years ago#5
Killer Instinct! I pretty much bought an Xbox One for the same reasons. Outside of that, seeing as you have a PS4 already, there's not much choices.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#6
Ryse: Son of Rome.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: CRASS5000

CRASS5000
3 years ago#7
IIRC SF4 is for the 360. Spartan Assault and Max:CoB are the XBO games offered this month. Guacamelee, is going live in July, so get the others quick.
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*

User Info: eegore8a

eegore8a
3 years ago#8
Dead rising 3 is really great! Addicting game d(O_O)b
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I bought an Xbox One for the Master Chief collection. What games can I buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived