So my Xbox One just got delivered..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my Xbox One just got delivered..

User Info: ThunderMuffin

ThunderMuffin
2 years ago#1
but it's thundering. Should I not set it up yet?
I won't change this sig until Alex "The Serbian Saint" Smith becomes STARTING quarterback of the New York Jets or retires
Started: December 8th 2013

User Info: DC07301981

DC07301981
2 years ago#2
Do you have a surge protector? I'd wait until the thunderstorm was over myself if I had to plug it for the first time.

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 years ago#3
I play mine when it lightings/thunders all the time. If the lights where your at aren't flinking then it isn't a big deal. Just make sure that you have you Xbox One plugged into a surge protector.
Xbox360/One + PS3/4 + Wii U + PC = Awesomeness!!!

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#4
In my 19 years of gaming a thunderstorm has never stopped me from playing videogames or setting up a new system, want to know why? Because nothing has ever happened to me during a thunderstorm Lol. No but seriously I don't know if you should, never had any problem like this.
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!

ThunderMuffin
2 years ago#5
ghstbstr posted...
the lights where you aren't flinking then it isn't a big deal.

flickered once a couple hours ago. I live near the firehouse and police station so my power never goes out. Even during Hurricane Sandy, I was the only neighborhood with power.
I won't change this sig until Alex "The Serbian Saint" Smith becomes STARTING quarterback of the New York Jets or retires

User Info: ArchMageDiablo

ArchMageDiablo
2 years ago#6
worse case scenario you kill your power brick, but ive had the power go out on me playing and i was fine, most modern power strips are surge protected

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
2 years ago#7
The thunderstorm is Thor banging his hammer in excitement for you!

Game on, Xbro! Game on!

User Info: Darth Stalin

Darth Stalin
2 years ago#8
I would hold off. XBL is down right now anyway.
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.

ThunderMuffin
2 years ago#9
Darth Stalin posted...
I would hold off. XBL is down right now anyway.

alright. I can wait til tomorrow I guess. Wasn't even supposed to be delivered til the 9th anyway.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my Xbox One just got delivered..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived