Xbox one: buy now or later?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one: buy now or later?

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 years ago#21
Brunozayn posted...
I suggest you... Just buy ps4 (better upcoming exclusive)

You can get titanfall on pc

He clearly said he doesn't want a PS4 and that he doesn't have a good enough pc for Titanfall.

Learn to read.
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.

User Info: Samuel 025

Samuel 025
3 years ago#22
Pibugo posted...
The main reason I buy consoles, personally, is the game library. That's the part that really matters. The console's got to have plenty of games to justify a purchase. My Xbox 360 is an 8 or so years old piece of junk, and I remember being so excited for Xbox One, because it'd be backwards compatible, right? That was such a letdown.

The current console that is actually winning for me is the 3DS, believe it or not. It's backwards compatible (only with the DS, but who cares, I can play pre-DS Nintendo handheld games with their actual systems, anyway), it has a decent game library and has a lot of nice games coming out soon-ish.

The only things that prevent me from buying it are a) money b) it's a handheld, I personally prefer actual consoles over it, with big screen and a controller, hehe.
But yeah, I think I'll end up buying an Xbox One and the 3DS when I have the cash, definitely Xbox One at least.

Did you just say that lack of backward compatibility was a letdown then say you don't care that the 3DS can't play pre-DS games because you have the older system?

I'm just going to point that out and now I walk away.
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
3 years ago#23
lmfao Sony defense force in here in the firsts posts

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#24
It is worth getting an Xbox One for 64 player Conquest in Battlefield 4 alone.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: mrpic

mrpic
3 years ago#25
id say buy now

get 3 games

titanfall
dead rising 3
forza

get freegames like

killer instinct
powerstar golf
worms

wait till october

buy
evolve
dragon age

enjoy an wonderful 6 months of gaming also maybye get season passes depends on how much you like said games

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
3 years ago#26
worms is free?
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: Run_2_the_Hills

Run_2_the_Hills
3 years ago#27
buy now if you're going to get it sooner or later anyways especially if you like games on it already.

User Info: Willo55

Willo55
3 years ago#28
Obtik...do you have an xbone?
When they got this Tolkien guy to write the movie novelizations he changed way too much.- Eat Man

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
3 years ago#29
Samuel 025 posted...
Did you just say that lack of backward compatibility was a letdown then say you don't care that the 3DS can't play pre-DS games because you have the older system?I'm just going to point that out and now I walk away

Oh my. Reading comprehension, it's a wonderful thing.

My Xbox 360 is an 8 or so years old piece of junk, and I remember being so excited for Xbox One, because it'd be backwards compatible, right? That was such a letdown.
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
3 years ago#30
Id wait for another price drop.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one: buy now or later?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived