What was the last game that made you emotional? [SPOILERS]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the last game that made you emotional? [SPOILERS]

User Info: megaman735

megaman735
2 years ago#1
Now, I'm not just talking sadness, I'm talking anger, hope, desperation, anything really. Not counting getting annoyed at a game's controls, mechanics, etc. I'm asking this because I rarely feel anything when playing video games. I have never once cried at a sad scene, the closest I've got is that pain in your throat you get when sad, which was triggered by the ending of The Walking Dead: Season 1, (no spoilers!). I'm not bragging btw, I actually wish I felt stronger emotions, it seems to alienate me from the rest of the gaming community...

/ramble

Anyway, I'll start. Mine was yesterday, whilst playing Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. Basically, your friend and assistant throughout the games, Maya, gets [SPOILERS] kidnapped and held for ransom by an assassin, who will only set her free if you gain a complete acquittal (you're a lawyer btw) for someone called Matt, who is framed for murder. However, you know that Matt hired said assassin to kill the victim Matt is suspected of murdering (confusing right?). I haven't completed it yet, but it feels so desperate and hopeless, defending a client who you know is guilty, and clinging on to any hope that you will save her.

Phew...

Discuss.
White FC: 1550-6466-0750

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
2 years ago#2
Valiant Hearts
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.

User Info: Samuel 025

Samuel 025
2 years ago#3
Mass Effect 3. I had been really emotionally invested in the series beforehand and it was a combination shock of an ending I wasn't expecting and the knowledge that it was actually the end. I love the universe and the lore. Wasn't ready to be done.
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.

megaman735
2 years ago#4
Samuel 025 posted...
Mass Effect 3. I had been really emotionally invested in the series beforehand and it was a combination shock of an ending I wasn't expecting and the knowledge that it was actually the end. I love the universe and the lore. Wasn't ready to be done.

Oh yeah, that was a good'un. I sat for about 2 minutes comprehending it and wondering what to do next.

Love that sig by the way

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
2 years ago#5
Minecraft.
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU

User Info: Sirhc5509

Sirhc5509
2 years ago#6
Lost Odyssey, 'nuff said.

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
2 years ago#7
Sirhc5509 posted...
Lost Odyssey, 'nuff said.

Oh god...

Lirum ;_;
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.

User Info: derrate

derrate
2 years ago#8
grampamurked posted...
Minecraft.

This. I raged incredibly hard recently when a lucky block killed me.

megaman735
2 years ago#9
grampamurked posted...
Minecraft.

Care to explain?

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
2 years ago#10
megaman735 posted...
grampamurked posted...
Minecraft.

Care to explain?

My head is completely square dude. That can't be healthy. I fear it's terminal
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the last game that made you emotional? [SPOILERS]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived