I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
3 years ago#1
Hey guys, I've seen some people ask how good Upload studios was so i wanted to post this. I've put some time into trying to get everything i can out if it, this video is the best I've got. I just want to show how much you can get out of it with a little time. Maybe more then a little, the "KB" intro alone was honestly 8 hours of work, but i plan to use it for all montages. I'd like to add how excited i am to make Halo 2 montages finally. Thats something i always wanted to do.

Heres the link to my BF4 Montage http://1drv.ms/TPl9O8

All upload studio, music was just added with my polk headset next to a speaker... It sounds better than you guys might think. The intro was made with trials, but you can only get it to show without the hud for half a second, so i had to record a beginning and end piece, splice them together as a 1 second clip then put them on top of each other (incase anyone was curious :-) ) Anyways I've put a ridiculous amount of work into making this and I'd love some feedback. I'd also LOVE to see any montages you guys have made with Upload. I bet you could make a bada** one with Dead Rising.

Bring em on guys...
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
3 years ago#2
You did all that editing through your Xbox? I was under the impression that you can only put 5 clips together. That was pretty good. I liked it.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

AgentLocke
3 years ago#3
Thanks man, yea all upload studios. As for the clips, when you put those 5 clips together and save them that becomes one clip so you can basically go 5 clips, then 9 clips (5 in 1) and so on. That's why i made this thread, I want to show people how deep it can be if you take the time. I won't lie tho, I also really wanted feedback on the montage. It was a lot of work and I have not got to show it off at all yet.

I really do hope to see other's montages tho, I'd love to get some idea's and see what the community can do.

( On a side note, and this is to everyone, sorry for coming across as such an a** in all my post's today. Its been a ridiculously LONG 2 days getting ready for this family reunion... My patience has been at zero. I honestly kinda feel bad at how much of a a** I've been )

User Info: _MrENigma_

_MrENigma_
3 years ago#4
It's great that those without strong and often times expensive PC setups and editing programs can still create groovy vids on Xbox One. I personally use an Elgato Game Capture HD and Sony Vegas pro. But props to you dude. :-) I really didn't expect the Upload studio to be so deep.
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#5
Nice.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.

AgentLocke
3 years ago#6
Nobody's got any montages to show? Or anything else cool made with upload? Lets post some clips guys!

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
3 years ago#7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1EMMvj004s

Clip i made in ufc
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
3 years ago#8
I just have a bunch of random clips, nothing special and definitely nothing edited. haven't really bothered with it to be honest.

http://1drv.ms/1jccTDR

http://1drv.ms/1jcd0iH
GT: DonShetland

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#9
Looks great TC!

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#10
Nice montage TC, you're pretty good with that sniper.

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I wanna show how good Upload studios can be, post yours as well please!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived