Is there anything actually fun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there anything actually fun?

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#11
Dead Rising 3 with Remix arcade is probably the most fun you will have on X1,Outlast is freaky fun as well and for 20 bucks its well worth it if you like survival horror games that is very unique,Child of Light is another little game that is very fun,its an old school turned based rpg that is worth the 15 bucks,believe me or not TC but Peggle 2 is one of the funnest games on X1 as well,for only 12 bucks you will have hours of fun,its kinda like a puzzle game but basic and very addicting.

Super Time Force,Rayman Legends and Plants vs.Zombies are all a blast to play if you are into colorful fun games that have an old school feel to it,I hear Vandal Hearts is fun as well,DL Twitch and watch some of these I have mentioned.

User Info: Hudson_RL

Hudson_RL
3 years ago#12
I still have tremendous fun on Titanfall, Killer Instinct and BF4. I had enjoyment from playinging dead rising 3, tomb raider, Forza, and Max. If you're not having fun I don't think games are for you. There will however be plenty if games coming out that I'm sure will please you.
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#13
There are a ton of games to play on the Xbox One, maybe you are just bored with gaming in general? I was like that a few months ago, I would keep switching games every 30 minutes because nothing I played was holding my attention.

Gaming fatigue, we all get it. The ADHD part of you probably doesn't help either. Go outside and play? Go outside and drink? Go outside and flirt with the sexy moms in your neighborhood that are in loveless marriages and are looking to feel good about themselves again? Game of Scrabble?
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
3 years ago#14
bf4 still has a bunch of stuff to unlock, and there is more stuff coming

other than that things are played out

I do plan on twitching Wolfinstein, Murder Suspect, and sniper elite 3 once I power through the upset that is Watch_dogs

I remember a time when I couldn't wait to get home to play a game...now I have to MAKE myself play.
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#15
There is no way I can answer a question about what YOU find fun.

Only one person can.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#16
I recommend purchasing Battlefield 4. 64 player Conquest is very enjoyable.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#17
MicrosoftLover posted...
The only people that say Titanfall doesn't have replay value are the ones I'm destroying on MP.

No the only people who say Titanfall doesn't have replay value is the people who got sick of it because it has no content.

User Info: MRL3G3ND

MRL3G3ND
3 years ago#18
I got to a point in titanfall where I was at the top of every match, lvl 50max...everything...there was nothing to do except start all over...that was 3 weeks after I bought it...haven't touched it since
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#19
SigmaLongshot posted...
Games on XB1 I will play daily, if friends are available:

Battlefield 4
Killer Instinct
Guacamelee
Titanfall
Plants vs Zombies
Peggle 2
Kinect Sports Rivals (most notably, climbing - perfect for trolling your buddies)
Dead Rising 3 Remix Arcade (Sigma is WAY overpowered in a super-good way)

These. Get on that.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there anything actually fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived