I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#1
I just read an article on kotaku and they were talking about how all of these people are on the bungie boards saying how betrayed xbox owners feel by bungie. I just don't get it. If anything shouldn't they feel betrayed by Microsoft not bungie? I mean let's face it it's Microsoft that kept forcing them to make halo even though they wanted to move onto other franchises. It's seems like one of the reason bungie says they don't want to work solo with ms again. I think people are directing their anger in the wrong direction.

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
3 years ago#2
Excuse me!?

Why do people keep spreading these lies about Microsoft?

They are not that kind of company. They wouldn't do something shady like that.
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.

Homie_202
3 years ago#3
MicrosoftLover posted...
Excuse me!?

Why do people keep spreading these lies about Microsoft?

They are not that kind of company. They wouldn't do something shady like that.

Lol nice name.

User Info: Staranime010

Staranime010
3 years ago#4
The Cute Gamers on the internet just want to act like little children

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#5
Kotaku? C'mon mate, you can try harder than that.

"Kotaku is a video game–focused blog and part of Gawker Media's "Gawker" network of sites."

It's just DLC anyway lol.
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman

Homie_202
3 years ago#6
Jedi454 posted...

"Kotaku is a video game–focused blog and part of Gawker Media's "Gawker" network of sites."

Anybody can say anything bad about any video game site. Kotaku has never done anything bad IMO at least that I'm aware of so I have no problems with them. Most sites like that if they say something bad about a game someone likes they tend to trash the site.

User Info: PlayaMadeTxn05

PlayaMadeTxn05
3 years ago#7
All those people could just do like this guy suggested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsTTES_gJE

(He's completely serious by the way.)
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
3 years ago#8
It's difficult to parse out actual nerd rage about Bungie and those simply there to add fuel to the fire. Either way trying to make sense of something so immaterial is a waste of time
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#9
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Anybody can say anything bad about any video game site. Kotaku has never done anything bad IMO at least that I'm aware of so I have no problems with them. Most sites like that if they say something bad about a game someone likes they tend to trash the site.

A few people complain on the internet about Bungie having extra content in their game on Ps4 and it applies to every Xbox owner?

This is what these blog sites establish, uncalled for shots at particular consumers, which causes tension in the industry. People believing the biased blogs are even worse.
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman

Homie_202
3 years ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

A few people complain on the internet about Bungie having extra content in their game on Ps4 and it applies to every Xbox owner?

This is what these blog sites establish, uncalled for shots at particular consumers, which causes tension in the industry. People believing the biased blogs are even worse.

If you actually read the article you would know it's not a few people. There was even a petition started.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived