I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

User Info: ZEROskater056

ZEROskater056
3 years ago#11
Well if they really are releasing DLC on both consoles at the same time but PS4 gets more content for the same price then it is completely understandable for people to be mad. Not sure if that is how it is really happening but multiple sites say that.

Also it does not matter if Microsoft treated them poorly, they shouldn't pass that onto the fans. I do not know enough of the situation to know if they are doing that, wasn't really a fan of Halo and I am not paying much attention to Destiny until I play the beta and decide if I am getting it or not.
XBOX GT: ZEROskater056
FC 1564-2871-6327

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
3 years ago#12
Pls MS was insanely fair to Bungie do you think anyone at Nintendo ever owned an IP separately or was able to become 3rd party after becoming first party?

Bungie is also not willfully ignoring Xbox users, that is mandated by Activision as part of their deal with Sony.

Similar to CoD and TF with other platforms.

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
3 years ago#13
Crystyn_7B posted...
Pls MS was insanely fair to Bungie do you think anyone at Nintendo ever owned an IP separately or was able to become 3rd party after becoming first party?

Bungie is also not willfully ignoring Xbox users, that is mandated by Activision as part of their deal with Sony.

Rare?
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#14
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Kotaku? C'mon mate, you can try harder than that.

"Kotaku is a video game–focused blog and part of Gawker Media's "Gawker" network of sites."

It's just DLC anyway lol.

Anybody can say anything bad about any video game site. Kotaku has never done anything bad IMO at least that I'm aware of so I have no problems with them. Most sites like that if they say something bad about a game someone likes they tend to trash the site.

A few people complain on the internet about Bungie having extra content in their game on Ps4 and it applies to every Xbox owner?

This is what these blog sites establish, uncalled for shots at particular consumers, which causes tension in the industry. People believing the biased blogs are even worse.

If you actually read the article you would know it's not a few people. There was even a petition started.

Anyone can start a petition for anything online. It means nothing.
GT - DyingRoman PSN - DyingRoman

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
3 years ago#15
NCPwn posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...

Rare?

Rare was 2nd party as in Nintendo never owned the majority of. Bungie was owned by MS at least 51%.

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
3 years ago#16
I wonder why I don't see the same kind of raging over Insomniac making their next game for the Xbone instead of the PS4. Maybe people are and I'm just not seeing it.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#17
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Kotaku? C'mon mate, you can try harder than that.

"Kotaku is a video game–focused blog and part of Gawker Media's "Gawker" network of sites."

It's just DLC anyway lol.

Anybody can say anything bad about any video game site. Kotaku has never done anything bad IMO at least that I'm aware of so I have no problems with them. Most sites like that if they say something bad about a game someone likes they tend to trash the site.

A few people complain on the internet about Bungie having extra content in their game on Ps4 and it applies to every Xbox owner?

This is what these blog sites establish, uncalled for shots at particular consumers, which causes tension in the industry. People believing the biased blogs are even worse.

If you actually read the article you would know it's not a few people. There was even a petition started.

Anyone can start a petition for anything online. It means nothing.

Not my point I am pointing out it's not just a few people.

User Info: SwiftXZ

SwiftXZ
3 years ago#18
Bungie was originally a Mac-focused Game Developer, so they've only betrayed themselves by this point. Plus who the hell cares.
GT:SwiftXZ
(message deleted)

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#20
SwiftXZ posted...
Bungie was originally a Mac-focused Game Developer, so they've only betrayed themselves by this point. Plus who the hell cares.

Yea I was excited about destiny until I played the alpha and it's not good. It's just a generic MMO.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived