I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

User Info: MVNeo

MVNeo
3 years ago#31
SythisTaru posted...
The main reason to feel betrayed by Bungie is due to the disgusting thing they did to Martin O'donnell and never giving any explanation why. Until we are told why he was fired, I will not purchase Destiny.
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#32
MVNeo posted...
SythisTaru posted...
The main reason to feel betrayed by Bungie is due to the disgusting thing they did to Martin O'donnell and never giving any explanation why. Until we are told why he was fired, I will not purchase Destiny.

Now this I can get behind.

Homie_202
3 years ago#33
Crystyn_7B posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
I have said multiple times in other topics i am not passing full judgement on the game yet. I still am signed up for the beta and hope the game is good because I think it's a very good idea. But the way the game is set up is no different then any other generic MMO that is released all the time nowadays. Anyone that says different needs to go play some MMOs. Which again it was the alpha so it may be completely different when the game comes out. But in my experience most betas and alphas nowadays tend to be pretty close to what the retail version will be this may be a totally different story but like I said after playing the alpha I am not holding my breath for the game.

I think you should calm down and take a few deep breaths. There aren't enough mainstream MMOs to say they are generic, but if we are going by small development MMOs too, then yes there are generic MMOs. You have to be fairly experienced with MMOs to say that this game is a "generic MMO". I think you've ignored the amount of effort that has been put into this game, they're trying to do something unique, but you aren't willing to give it a chance because of an alpha that doesn't give you the full experience of the game.

A good MMO on consoles would be remarkable, i'd even play a generic one if it was F2P or reasonably priced. The only reason why I haven't bought FFXIV on Ps3 is because it has a monthly subscription.

It's definitely not generic but it also isn't unique.

I disagree the setting felt generic and the gameplay/missions felt generic.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#34
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
All those people could just do like this guy suggested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsTTES_gJE

(He's completely serious by the way.)

That guys videos are like an audio/visual tour of the X1 boards
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic

Homie_202
3 years ago#35
Spetsnaz420 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
All those people could just do like this guy suggested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIsTTES_gJE

(He's completely serious by the way.)

That guys videos are like an audio/visual tour of the X1 boards

I don't like at guy he's WAY too much of a fanboy.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
3 years ago#36
Homie_202 posted...
If you actually read the article you would know it's not a few people. There was even a petition started.

Oh a Petition! Oh I see! Oh my!!! This is serious! Oh, it's gloves off time!

Come on, mate. You're really not this dumb. Are you? If you are, then please continue and throw some petrol on the fire.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

Homie_202
3 years ago#37
CapwnD posted...
Homie_202 posted...
If you actually read the article you would know it's not a few people. There was even a petition started.

Come on, mate. You're really not this dumb. Are you? If you are, then please continue and throw some petrol on the fire.

I know that petitions don't mean much but it still isn't a small group of people that are complaining about it. When I read the article I went to the bungie boards there were tons of people complaining. Just because people may not be complaining here doesn't mean they aren't complaining. And yes it may be a small group of people but why are even those people complaining? They aren't owed anything if you are so upset about it don't buy the game. It's not like anything is going to come from complaining about. Also what fire? Where's this fire? Nobody here is mad or anything I asked a simple question that maybe someone on here could answer if they were mad at bungie. Why get your panties all noted up for no good reason? People on these boards are ao defensive.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#38
Homie_202 posted...
CapwnD posted...
Homie_202 posted...

I know that petitions don't mean much but it still isn't a small group of people that are complaining about it. When I read the article I went to the bungie boards there were tons of people complaining. Just because people may not be complaining here doesn't mean they aren't complaining. And yes it may be a small group of people but why are even those people complaining? They aren't owed anything if you are so upset about it don't buy the game. It's not like anything is going to come from complaining about. Also what fire? Where's this fire? Nobody here is mad or anything I asked a simple question that maybe someone on here could answer if they were mad at bungie. Why get your panties all noted up for no good reason? People on these boards are ao defensive.

Why don't you ask them instead of reposting it here.

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
3 years ago#39
If you complain about Bungie it just kinda shows how selfish you are as a "gamer"
It's OK when they make games ONLY for you but when they make them for EVERYONE to enjoy they're "THE DEVIL"... Funny how I don't hear the guys at RARE being called that...
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

Homie_202
3 years ago#40
Jedi454 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
CapwnD posted...
Homie_202 posted...

Why don't you ask them instead of reposting it here.

Because I don't ever use the bungie forums I tend to use gamefaqs. Also to maybe get some opinions of this from people who didn't know it was happening or see the opinions of people on this board. Is that so hard to comprehend? Why does it seem to bother you so much?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived