I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

User Info: OmegaShinkai

OmegaShinkai
3 years ago#51
If the XB1 was the system getting exclusive content everyone here would be fine with it and act like nothing was wrong.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 years ago#52
OmegaShinkai posted...
If the XB1 was the system getting exclusive content everyone here would be fine with it and act like nothing was wrong.

Well duh. The whole reason why everyone feels betrayed by Bungie isn't because Destiny is multiplat, it's because they think Bungie is giving them the shaft
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add

User Info: OmegaShinkai

OmegaShinkai
3 years ago#53
blitz_0623 posted...
OmegaShinkai posted...

Well duh. The whole reason why everyone feels betrayed by Bungie isn't because Destiny is multiplat, it's because they think Bungie is giving them the shaft

Because Bungie made a few games for the XBox?

Well I think this is being unfair to Mac users because Bungie made Marathon and Macs aren't getting exclusive content, obviously Mac users are forever entitled to special treatment from Bungie.

User Info: blitz_0623

blitz_0623
3 years ago#54
Some Xbox fans are convinced they are the reason why Bungie is where it is today. They feel entitled and think Bungie 'owes' them
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#55
I don't understand the hate they are getting because a good portion of the original Bungie team that made Halo what it is left to go work at 343 Industries. Bungie is nothing more than a name.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#56
Jiggy101011 posted...
I don't understand the hate they are getting because a good portion of the original Bungie team that made Halo what it is left to go work at 343 Industries. Bungie is nothing more than a name.

From what I remember only a handful left to go work at 343 and those were the people that really loved halo. The majority stayed at bungie.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I do t get why people keep saying they feel betrayed by bungie.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived