Your reaction: Microsoft buys Capcom and announces Dragons Dogma 2 XB1 exclusive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your reaction: Microsoft buys Capcom and announces Dragons Dogma 2 XB1 exclusive

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#1
What do you do?

User Info: Focian

Focian
3 years ago#2
Smile.
GT/PSN: Focian
RIP Rik Mayall (7 March 1958 - 9 June 2014) "You're just a door, I'm Rik ****ing Mayall!!"

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#3
A girl is willing to put out... FOR YOU!!!!! Reaction?
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic

User Info: Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90
3 years ago#4
*yawn*

User Info: BigSaltyDookie

BigSaltyDookie
3 years ago#5
I wouldn't care. Besides the Dead Rising series, and maybe that DuckTales remaster, I haven't really given a damn about a Capcom game in over a decade.
Now Playing
Wolfenstein: TNO (X1), AC IV (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (X1), Ryse (X1), Spec Ops The Line (PS3), Wind Waker HD (Wii U), Transformers WFC (PS3)

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
3 years ago#6
I would be all for it if it meant Dragons Dogma 2 would be a thing. Dark Arisen is easily one of my favorite games ever.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#7
What do I do? Think about rebuying the original and giving it another shot, as clearly I am missing something great about the game.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#8
Spetsnaz420 posted...
A girl is willing to put out... FOR YOU!!!!! Reaction?

That's nothing special mate, she might be hideous.

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#9
I don't really care if they made it exclusive or not, if they announced a Dragon's Dogma 2 for current gen, I will be ecstatic. I really enjoyed the first, especially the range of monsters.

If they make it a current gen title, they should think about including true MP or go with a Monster Hunter style MP where you can put up quests and such, people join and you all get a reward at the end for completing it.

You could also create custom quests, pick a monster, pick the amount, pick the area, maybe pick a time limit and it gives you rewards based on that monster.

Capcom need to really consider turning this game into a franchise.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#10
YR threads are the worst thing about GameFAQs, bar none. Just pointless.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your reaction: Microsoft buys Capcom and announces Dragons Dogma 2 XB1 exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived