ASSASSINS CREED UNITY takes full advantage from the X1/PS4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ASSASSINS CREED UNITY takes full advantage from the X1/PS4

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassins-creed-unity-takes-full-advantage-of-xbox/1100-6420997/

I'm glad that Assassins Creed is one of the first of the yearly releases to make a full current gen showing. Hopefully they will show off the X1/PS4 well, but I have some worries about the world. It's not as large as ACIV was, last I heard more on the scale of AC2, and the whole setting of the French Revolution just seems boring. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the French Revolution kind of a failure? I don't think Unity will be as interesting to explore as the Golden age of Piracy was/is.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
3 years ago#2
Iv only played part of AC 1 and all of AC 2

Good games but even after just that I'm already bored of the series and have little to no interest in any of them since then

Wish Ubi would go back to PoP, it's better in every way imo

User Info: AvelineGrandpre

AvelineGrandpre
3 years ago#3
stawg007 posted...

wat. the last two PoP games were awful, and I loved the series.

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
3 years ago#4
AvelineGrandpre posted...
stawg007 posted...

I'm on about the trilogy

While Warrior Within was undoubtedly the best of the 3 imo, all 3 were great games

PoP 08 should have been a new IP and Forgotten Sands was only thrown together because of the movie that came out

User Info: teh1337gosu

teh1337gosu
3 years ago#5
AvelineGrandpre posted...
stawg007 posted...

At least you needed some skill in the pop games to walljump and such. AC you can run through a city blindfolded climbing every wall in the process
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?

User Info: DeschainRed

DeschainRed
3 years ago#6
I really liked AC2 but after that it started getting alittle boring tbh, brotherhood and revelations where ok but I was mostly playing them for the story. Couldn't really get into the ones after that atall tbh just felt same with a less interesting story.

Hopefully unitys will be better though introducing co op.

User Info: killerbasa

killerbasa
3 years ago#7
The French Revolution was not failure. It ended the monarchy in France and helped pave the way for the modern era. There was a rise in nationalism, human rights, the weakening of the church's role on society and changing the economy to benefit entrepreneurs. A lot of unnecessary bloodshed for sure, but this revolution along with the American revolution caused a lot of unification among other nations.

I haven't been excited about an AC game in a long time. I still need to try out Black Flag, but I am glad that the games are finally becoming next gen.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. ASSASSINS CREED UNITY takes full advantage from the X1/PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived