OT: what are your interests outside of gaming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. OT: what are your interests outside of gaming?

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
2 years ago#1
-Electronics (I'm a home theater, fancy gadget superfreak)

-Finances (that was my college major)

-Training/physical fitness/nutrition (sitting behind a desk or on a couch all day ain't good for you)

-Fashion (despite what most guys believe, looking good and personal presentation counts; if you don't believe it, go on your next date or next job interview dressed like a slob and see how it turns out)

User Info: wavvvves

wavvvves
2 years ago#2
-anime (a LOT)
-tattoos (I have both sleeves and my entire chest covered) I can't get my hands/knuckles or neck area due to my career

I'm not really an interesting person lol, there's more things but I doubt anyone really cares about the small interests I have like a certain type of movies I watch/collect. (the brave frog, look it up)

User Info: mouse2891

mouse2891
2 years ago#3
-Propane
-Propane accessories

In all seriousness though im into skateboarding, jogging, and most recently netflix lol.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#4
GalvatronType_R posted...
-Electronics (I'm a home theater, fancy gadget superfreak)

-Finances (that was my college major)

-Training/physical fitness/nutrition (sitting behind a desk or on a couch all day ain't good for you)

-Fashion (despite what most guys believe, looking good and personal presentation counts; if you don't believe it, go on your next date or next job interview dressed like a slob and see how it turns out)

My family- It sucks getting older and finding a grey hair now and then ( and I'm only 27) but I wouldn't trade the family life for anything. My wife can be a pain sometimes but I love her and my 1 and 1/2 year old is adorable and so darn funny. It's just been interesting watching him grow and now I got number 2 on the way (not due till February).

Hockey- love watching Hockey and I play when I can get my buddies outside.

Horror Movies- anything old school, from Friday the 13th to George Romeros Zombie Movies, I watch any modern horror movies except for the occasional remake of a classic out of curiosity.

Music- can't live without music, I'm a heavy metal fan and do most of my work listening to music, it helps motivate me sometimes and some lyrics can be inspiring.
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4.
Waiting For: COD: Advanced Warfare, BF: Hardline, The Division, Rainbow Six Seige.

User Info: puffnbillys420

puffnbillys420
2 years ago#5
I wonder why this topic got deleted on ps4 board after 5mins? Surely people having interests isnt offending other people
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#6
I play magic occasionally. I like to go Kayaking. I recently got a degree in graphic design. That's about it.
Hatred outlives the hateful.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#7
Drawing, reading, playing guitar and drums. Here's a video of messing around warming up for band practice. I was waiting for our guitarist so I figured I'd record. Don't judge too hardly, this isn't my best stuff by far, just goofing around https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiNOuw6Oq04&feature=youtube_gdata_player

User Info: lazerbluebalt

lazerbluebalt
2 years ago#8
lego,me and my son are building a huge lego city layout that will most likely never be finished

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
2 years ago#9
Saltwater aquarium

I currently have a 75 gallon tank and want to get at least a 300 gallon in the future
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
2 years ago#10
Nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. OT: what are your interests outside of gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived