Forza Horizon 2 vs Drive Club: Rain.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2 vs Drive Club: Rain.

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JKnR_ll4XvI

Drive Club is absolutely beautiful. I mean, Forza looks good, but not as stunning as Drive Club. I hope the Forza devs continue to make it look as good as possible.

Graphics aside, I think I'd still prefer Forza Horizon 2's open world and 200+ cars over Drive Club's closed tracks and ~50 cars. Either way, race fans should be more than pleased with these two games coming out.

Also, I heard somewhere that DC is supposed to debut free with PS+. Is this true?
Hatred outlives the hateful.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#2
Damn, Drive Club makes Horizon 2 look last gen for sure.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#3
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I fully agree. I'm not even a fan of racing games, but Driveclub's rain makes me feel things deep inside my heart. To be fair, I don't think Driveclub would look as impressive if it were open world.
Hatred outlives the hateful.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#4
Too bad both are racing and 30 fps tho

:/
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#5
Drive Club looks incredible in the rain. I do hope the wet weather effects the physics quite somewhat.

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
2 years ago#6
Well of course drive club looks better it's current gen forza horizon 2 is on X1 and 360.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: LuDaCRis073

LuDaCRis073
2 years ago#7
Wow, that looks good! That's the first time I've seen footage of Driveclub. The audio sounded good too, the screeching of those tires!
Rawr!

User Info: warz0r09

warz0r09
2 years ago#8
Forza Horizon 2 on 360 is developed by a different developer. Playground games isn't even touching the 360 version...

Also one game is open world, other isn't. Forza 5 should be the one compared to Drive club.

User Info: chubbychaser

chubbychaser
2 years ago#9
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
2 years ago#10
Driveclub isn`t an open world game , Forza Horizon 2 is.

These videos are also taken at different time of day , different degrees of rainfall , lighting etc.... Not sure how anyone is stupid enough to not realize this stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forza Horizon 2 vs Drive Club: Rain.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived