When do you think Knack will come to Xbone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When do you think Knack will come to Xbone?

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#31
Whilst this thread is absurd, I do wonder how many of the people trashing Knack have played it?

I will have a backlog and believe it will hit Ps+ in the not to distant future, otherwise I would give it a go.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
3 years ago#32
nableet posted...
Whilst this thread is absurd, I do wonder how many of the people trashing Knack have played it?

I will have a backlog and believe it will hit Ps+ in the not to distant future, otherwise I would give it a go.

I got to Viktor's mansion and couldn't go any further. The boredom was just too much.

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#33
slyman19 posted...
nableet posted...

I got to and couldn't go any further. The boredom was just too much.

I have no idea how far in that is ;-) I'm not saying it is everyone's cup of tea, but it gets a lot of flak from people that haven't touched it.

I try not to say games suck unless I have played them.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When do you think Knack will come to Xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived