Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: MS Challenges You To Spot The Differences ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: MS Challenges You To Spot The Differences ...

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 years ago#1
Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: Microsoft Challenges You To Spot The Differences on TV Smaller Than 60"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-vs-ps4-resolution-microsoft-challenges-yo/1100-6421047/
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
3 years ago#2
quincy2000a posted...
Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: Microsoft Challenges You To Spot The Differences on TV Smaller Than 60"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-vs-ps4-resolution-microsoft-challenges-yo/1100-6421047/

This is going to be funny.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
3 years ago#3
I have a 32" screen and I can easily see the blurriness in anything below 1080p. I think this guy needs some glasses.

User Info: LEGEND_725

LEGEND_725
3 years ago#4
Death_Born posted...
I have a 32" screen and I can easily see the blurriness in anything below 1080p. I think this guy needs some glasses.

Man how did we game on last gen for years on "blurry" 720p
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
3 years ago#5
My takeaway from this--now we have Microsoft saying--no, admitting--if you have a TV larger than 60", there is a difference to be seen.

Okay, let's see how long it takes for the "There's no difference" "I can't see a difference" "You can't see a difference" crowd to show up and tell him he's wrong.

-------------------------------------------------

Attention! Attention everyone! Okay, all you #$$%^&#@ who bought 60" TVs--you're the ones causing all these resolution/fps/graphics problems! We will be sponsoring a TV turn in later today so you can swap your 60+ inch TVs for televisions more suited to display the X1.
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#6
MS needs to learn that sometimes you shouldn't get too involved in what your potential customers are talking about. this just comes off as a little vain and desperate
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: MrSpaM111

MrSpaM111
3 years ago#7
I spotted the difference, the Ps4 versions look better, what do I win?
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
3 years ago#8
I see the difference: one is on PS and the other is on Xbox.
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#9
MrSpaM111 posted...
I spotted the difference, the Ps4 versions look better, what do I win?

a yearly subscription to saudi arabian playboy
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#10
This is why I wouldn't do so well in that position. If I had to put up with people complaining about 1080p/60FPS on a daily basis, I would just tell them either buy the console or **** off. So yeah, my best advice to myself is never get in a position where I ever need to do anything PR related. I would have been fired months ago for telling everyone how I felt.

I know it shouldn't bother me, but it does in a way. Whenever I search for news on Google now, I have to wade through a **** ton of resolution and screen tearing articles. Thats all devs and Microsoft/Sony people talk about these days because they are practically forced to. I would do anything for the two machines to be equal so this garbage would go away.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One vs. PS4 Resolution: MS Challenges You To Spot The Differences ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived