Just bought Xbox One, question about digital games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just bought Xbox One, question about digital games.

User Info: Kaynes_Arse

Kaynes_Arse
3 years ago#1
It might be a few weeks before I get a Live Gold subscription, can you buy digital copies without Live Gold? Child of Light has my eye....
When you are going through Hell, keep going.

User Info: Geist

Geist
3 years ago#2
Yes
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
Yep, and Child of Light is a great choice because its awesome. I also recommend looking into Valiant Hearts if you haven't.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

User Info: boolzero

boolzero
3 years ago#4
cheezedadada posted...
Yep, and Child of Light is a great choice because its awesome. I also recommend looking into Valiant Hearts if you haven't.

Definitely those two... If you are drawn to Child of Lights art direction then Valiant Hearts is a definite complimentary game to it.

I'd also recommend Peggle 2. Many pass it over but the game is addictive as hell!
Death is a dish best served with gravy...

User Info: Kaynes_Arse

Kaynes_Arse
3 years ago#5
Thanks folks!
When you are going through Hell, keep going.

User Info: CyberEvil

CyberEvil
3 years ago#6
Valiant Hearts is a great experience but I'm not so sure about its value as a game. I wouldn't say that I regret buying it at $15 but I had all achievements and experienced everything in the game within about four hours of game time. I might have put more time into it but it wouldn't be by much. Child of Light seems much more worth it, though. Strider is another digital game that I feel is worth picking up and Killer Instinct is the best digital release on Xbox One IF you're into fighting games.
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just bought Xbox One, question about digital games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived