Dragon Age Inquisition looks awesome. (Gameplay video link)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition looks awesome. (Gameplay video link)

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
3 years ago#11
InjusticeReborn posted...
kungfuj0 posted...
Footage was either pc or xbone. You can see little green A's an such from time to time. No green A button on ps4 that I know of.

And I believe they announced the qunari as a race option a while ago. One thing about that unnerves me a bit though. The female qunari just doesn't feel or sound right with that soft English voice. I feel like she should sound...tougher or something! It's a minor thing though.

I also like that they've tried to blend the combat between the styles of Origins and DA2. So far, it looks like they've done a good job.

Yeah, I thought that about the voice for the female Qunari also, but I'm hoping we'll have a voice selection like in Origins. :3

Having recently started my re-playing of Origins, I did kind of chuckle when the female Qunari was confirmed in that video (at first I thought it was just a tall slender character with a helmet :P), only because I've just met Sten in Origins, and recently expired the conversation where female Qunari aren't warriors/don't fight. :P

There is a British and an American voice for either gender across all races.

User Info: Geordie_boy

Geordie_boy
3 years ago#12
I love both previous DA games, and the more I see of this one I think I may put off buying some of the other games coming out in October/November just to get lost in this world again. Also, I cannot wait to create my Qunari warrior, and I'm so glad to see Leliana back and kicking arse!!!!

User Info: AkumaOutsider

AkumaOutsider
3 years ago#13
Absolutely amazing. I was looking forward to destiny the most.now I'm conflicted.day 1 for sure
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
3 years ago#14
AkumaOutsider posted...
Absolutely amazing. I was looking forward to destiny the most.now I'm conflicted.day 1 for sure

There's a month to play destiny to your hears content

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#15
Disappeared off Gamefaqs for the weekend and just made it back today. Not going to lie, I must have watched this video at least 6-7 times since I posted this. I think I might have to jump on that "most anticipated" statement with you, Injustice. It feels weird dethroning Sunset Overdrive in that regards, but this really looks neat.

Day 1 for sure. Hype is definitely in full force...let's just hope its not a letdown!
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#16
Gameplay doesn't look very engrossing and the writing is standard Bioware so I'll keep my expectations in check. Art direction is stunning, though.

User Info: OverLordChaos

OverLordChaos
3 years ago#17
Footage was on PC since it is first and foremost a PC game.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#18
I am actually playing through Origins on my PC right now so I am all full up in DA. I had forgotten how good the character development was in it.

Can't wait for this one.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#19
I am definitely going to purchase Dragon Age: Inquisition. One of the ten locations in the game is four to five times the size of Dragon Age: Origins.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#20
Damn, I wasn't planning on getting this way to go TC :-P

Also, damn can't believe you're really 6'8 lol you didn't look that tall on your share videos.

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition looks awesome. (Gameplay video link)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived