This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
3 years ago#1
Title says it all, really.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
3 years ago#2
I tried the demo for the 360, so I'm going to respecfully disagree.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
3 years ago#3
RuinerEraser posted...
I tried the demo for the 360, so I'm going to respecfully disagree.

thats unfortunate. Me and GF at the time put so many hours into 2 of them. I believe there were 3

either way its not for every one. But def was fun at the time
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
3 years ago#4
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
3 years ago#5
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

You need to lead the campaign for a new title.

SigmaLongshot
3 years ago#6
redditon4chan posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

You need to lead the campaign for a new title.

If only! I only worked for Rare for ten months before moving on. But I'll sign that petition, chap!

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
3 years ago#7
SigmaLongshot posted...

you have become my god.

what did you contribute to it?

also, VP is 3rd on my list of "i want" games
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
3 years ago#8
I could not agree more. When people say Rare hasn't done anything good since coming to MS I just shake my head. For me, Viva Pinata is the best thing they've ever done!
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.

SigmaLongshot
3 years ago#9
slowdog76 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

you have become my god.

what did you contribute to it?

also, VP is 3rd on my list of "i want" games

Ach, Slowdog!

I just did environment and prop art on it, same as Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. I also did a little concept art for Kameo 2 before it went in the poop-chute!

User Info: Illogical_Poet

Illogical_Poet
3 years ago#10
I love those 2 games! I plugged countless hours into both of them, such a silly and fun idea and I would love another visit to piñata island. Also, let's just forget about that other piñata game that was an awful version I Mario Party? Haha
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived