This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

User Info: Zodiac080704

Zodiac080704
3 years ago#11
I've been saying this all along. The one game my wife would play.

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
3 years ago#12
Yes please now I loved the series on xbox 360, even the party game everyone hated I liked.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
3 years ago#13
Omg I loved both hatching, breeding, smashing(lol) pinyatas was so fun and the game had pretty good graphics as well I loved customizing my land man I know it's kinda nich but dang I would buy another one in a heart beat heck if they port them to xb1 il still buy em lol.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
3 years ago#14
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

Marketing for that game mist have been horrible though I absolutely loved Viva Pinata but didn't hear of the sequel till this very year.

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
3 years ago#15
Put me down as another that loved Viva Pinata. I even enjoy watching the animation they did for it and have been watching it on Hulu.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#16
Agreed VP was probably one of the best games Rare has ever made (unless you are a delusional nostalgic Nintendo fan).
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: universaldave

universaldave
3 years ago#17
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

The worst I ever felt was when I had a Cinnamonkey that was sad and crying and he left my garden. I really felt bad about letting him down... which was very rare; I think that was the only time I lost a pinata that way.
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.

User Info: Rancid_Skank

Rancid_Skank
3 years ago#18
+1 to this, I'd buy a new VP game on day one!
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived