I don't think I will buy an xbox console this time around.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think I will buy an xbox console this time around.

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
2 years ago#61
JediNaruto posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
The_Man_On_Fire posted...
so he leaving to go play a cheap remake of TLOU?

Maybe he's sick of playing DudeBro shooters :/

Troll confirmed.

HOW???Xbox one isn't a DudeBro machine but the 360 sure was. Maybe he's just scared from that.
You said - POS =/= Piece of S***... Ok since you like to assume what abbreviations mean, KMAYSSOAB. Is that a violation? >:)
A Mod/Admin replied - Yup.

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
2 years ago#62
I transitioned from an Xbox 360, PS3, and Nintendo Wii to just a PS4 in the eighth generation. Multi-platform games play better on the PS4, and I would rather just build up one library.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com

User Info: Kipbondur

Kipbondur
2 years ago#63
Pointless topic is pointless and.......7 pages?

Wut?
GT: Kip Bondur

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#64
Kipbondur posted...
Pointless topic is pointless and.......7 pages?

Wut?

You can change your settings to show a lot more posts per page, you know. This thread is only 2 pages on my end.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
2 years ago#65
I'm going to go to the PS4 and tell them I reserved the MCC collection because it's only on Xbox One.

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita

User Info: The_Man_On_Fire

The_Man_On_Fire
2 years ago#66
ComradeRyan posted...
I would rather just build up one library.

a library of PS4 remakes

User Info: shawntew9935

shawntew9935
2 years ago#67
liquidblue4 posted...
It's funny that the topic on the PS4 board is already gone. This site is a joke.
GT SuaveCorpsey

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
2 years ago#68
The_Man_On_Fire posted...
so he leaving to go play a cheap remake of TLOU?

It's not a remake. It's a remaster that also includes all the DLC that's current.

But judging by your comment you're obviously upset because you can't afford 2 consoles so you have to resort on bashing the other consoles popular games. Mommy must be proud.

User Info: thrillhouse76

thrillhouse76
2 years ago#69
I thought I was skipping it too but bought one yesterday. My initial impressions are that it is more inferior to the ps4 than I expected. Still there will be a handful of good exclusives and they were practically giving it away at dell. 400 with a year of live and a 100 gift card... Why not. For sure if you only get one, get the ps4.

User Info: BlackBlueButts

BlackBlueButts
2 years ago#70
Uh, guys you don't need to argue lol. While the xbox one is a good home entertainment system it doesn't focus on gaming like the ps4. So thats why I wanted the ps4.
I like black and blue butts
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think I will buy an xbox console this time around.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived