Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
3 years ago#51
and nothing of value was lost
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#52
cheezedadada posted...
Holy ****. Everything is getting posted several times today. We had, what, 8 threads about Nokia employees? 3 so far for this? I don't want to be that guy who says "Search!", but at least read the first 5-10 threads to see if the topic exists? I mean do what you want, but the same stuff is getting discussed over and over today in multiple threads.

Says the guy who created three Titanfall topics a day on the main Xbox One board back in February.

<eyeroll>
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#53
cheezedadada posted...
Holy ****. Everything is getting posted several times today. We had, what, 8 threads about Nokia employees? 3 so far for this? I don't want to be that guy who says "Search!", but at least read the first 5-10 threads to see if the topic exists? I mean do what you want, but the same stuff is getting discussed over and over today in multiple threads.

By the way....

A post like the above is against the TOU.

You are not allowed to discuss the board itself.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
3 years ago#54
hey, you both like cheese products. cant you just.....you know......get along
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived