The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Scenario: Xbox division is scrapped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Scenario: Xbox division is scrapped

User Info: mrpic

mrpic
2 years ago#31
i would quit console gaming most likely

and perhaps buy a pc

User Info: Chaos_Matazaki

Chaos_Matazaki
2 years ago#32
What about those who only have an xbox one. I doubt they would get a refund for the console they purchased. Which would suck, because they could of used that refund to buy a different console. It's microsoft, so I doubt everyone who got an xbox one, they would refund them all that money back.
PSN: Donnie19---Gamertag: Chaos Matazaki---3DS FC: 5000-3303-9111---IGN: Lilith---Friend Safari Pokemon Psychic: Drowzee, Xatu, Wobuffet.

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
2 years ago#33
ZeroShot101 posted...
For those that actually own an xbox one what will you do?

What did the Dreamcast owners do when it was discontinued 2 years after release?

User Info: MCcake

MCcake
2 years ago#34
I'd be okay if it meant no more xbox consoles but still more new games flowing.
3DS FC:4570-8680-3113/Pepper
msg me if you add me(and say why) or I won't know you exist!

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
2 years ago#35
TBONE_OG posted...
I'd probably finish up all my Xbox games, then get a Wii U and causally play while I quit gaming altogether.

Who are you? Seriously, all of your posts I've seen sound like something I would say, word-for-word. This is my exact thought on this scenario.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#36
Move to PC and sell my PS4. Without competition, Sony is a bunch of a-holes. Don't need to go though 2006-era Sony again.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#37
This will never happen so why even ask

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 years ago#38
Play my ps4 and Wiiu. Chances are the xbox franchises I actually care about would get bought by someone and would continue to get made. Same thing for the other 2.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Scenario: Xbox division is scrapped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived