Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

User Info: KinjiMuto_3

KinjiMuto_3
3 years ago#1
http://www.gamefly.com/Buy-Ryse-Son-of-Rome/5006504

Just snagged myself a copy.
Not Changing till John Morrison wins a World Championship - Started 12/23/08

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
3 years ago#2
That's $19 too much.
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess

User Info: MicrosoftLover

MicrosoftLover
3 years ago#3
If you haven't played this AMAZING, AMAZING, game please do so as for $19.99 they're giving it away. 100,000x better graphics than Infamous:Second Son.
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.

User Info: suicide machine

suicide machine
3 years ago#4
i was happy with my purchase when i got it for $60. great single player campaign, then i played the HECK out of the arena, both MP and SP. arena was the best part, in my opinion.
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! Geeks and Sports Fans, unite!: http://m-slender.tumblr.com
GT: M Slender | Xb1 vids: http://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin

User Info: killtacular30

killtacular30
3 years ago#5
Am not a member of Gamefly but there offering 1 month for free... If I rent the game and chose to keep it for 19.99 do they charge tax on it as well am in TN...

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
3 years ago#6
yeah that tax will kill you man, i'd stay away.

20 bucks is worth it, it's been this price before too.
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#7
Well worth it. I bought it from GF when it was $24.99 and it was definitely worth it. Such a shame Ryse 2 got canned, it had an interesting concept behind it.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed Revelations

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
3 years ago#8
i know for a fact ryse 2 would have been better.

but i think it's a lost cause now, even if sony buys crytek which i don't think will happen either.
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#9
Jiggy101011 posted...
Well worth it. I bought it from GF when it was $24.99 and it was definitely worth it. Such a shame Ryse 2 got canned, it had an interesting concept behind it.

I agree. If Ryse 2 built on the previous game and added more varied combat, it would have been pretty awesome.

I think this game is well worth that price too. I originally was going to pass on it because I heard it was repetitive, but my friend told me to give it a shot because he liked it. Ended up buying it and beating it twice.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#10
I actually just started another go at the hardest difficulty and it's a just a blast of a game IMO.

You get in one of those monster kill-streaks with all of the ending moves and it just feels so awesome.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived