Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

User Info: killtacular30

killtacular30
3 years ago#11
I was asking because I found a person that has Ryse and Deading Risng 3 both for 50.00...

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#12
That's only about $40 too much.

killtacular30
3 years ago#13
40 to much for two games?

User Info: Legend524

Legend524
3 years ago#14
Orrr...you can just rent it for gamefly, beat it in 2 days, and send it back and buy a better game. Like tales of xillia. I played and beat it....took me 2 weeks because I got bored.

killtacular30
3 years ago#15
I don't have gamefly, I found a guy that has Ryse and Dead Rising 3 for 25 a piece... Should I just buy Dead Rising 3 and rent Ryse? I can rent Ryse at my local video store I think for 6 bucks for 5 days... How long is Ryse to beat and to do everything...?

User Info: mokmuud

mokmuud
3 years ago#16
killtacular30 posted...
I don't have gamefly, I found a guy that has Ryse and Dead Rising 3 for 25 a piece... Should I just buy Dead Rising 3 and rent Ryse? I can rent Ryse at my local video store I think for 6 bucks for 5 days... How long is Ryse to beat and to do everything...?

Like a day
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
3 years ago#17
killtacular30 posted...

No I was referring to tc paying $20 for ryse. That's about $40 too much. As for your post I just now read it. That's an ok deal I would offer the guy like $30 then see if he says $40 because honestly ryse nor dead rising are all that good.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 years ago#18
Homie_202 posted...
killtacular30 posted...

No I was referring to tc paying $20 for ryse. That's about $40 too much. As for your post I just now read it. That's an ok deal I would offer the guy like $30 then see if he says $40 because honestly ryse nor dead rising are all that good.

In your opinion.
I fought Maximillian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQsW7c_cnyU

killtacular30
3 years ago#19
Well the guy wanted 60 for both... I've never really played any of the Dead Rising series but a little of part one... I figured it would take me longer to beat Dead Rising 3 than it would Ryse... If Ryse it short and I could beat it in a day or two I can rent it for like I think 5.99 or 6.99 one for 5 days...

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#20
TrueBlue91 posted...
That's $19 too much.

This.

/topic
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse is $19.99 Used on Gamefly right now (Free Shipping)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived